t w e n t y - f o u r

"Where are we going?" Marinette asked as they walked hand in hand down the street. He secretly smiled and shook his head.

"Why don't you want to tell me?" she whined and pouted.

"Because I don't want to spoil the suprise," he shrugged.

"Ugh," she groaned and walked past him.

"Marinette!" they both turned around, seeing a blonde boy running towards them.

"Felix!" she smiled and Adrien's eyes narrowed.

He had to deal with this now?

"How are you?" he asked and looked at Adrien. "I see you got yourself a boyfriend. I'm proud of you," he messed up Marinette's hair.

"I'm Felix, Marinette's friend," he said, giving a hand to Adrien to accept.

Adrien wasn't sure if he should tell him his real name.

"Adrien, nice to meet you," he accepted Felix's hand. His eyes widened at the name and tried to cover it up by smiling.

Felix took a good look at Adrien. His jaw line remembered him of his mother, so did his golden locks. His untamed hair made him think of his father's hair, when he didn't gel it back.

This was definitely his brother, he just didn't know how to tell him.

"M-Mari, would you speak in private?" Adrien knew what might happen, so he came prepared.

"I'm sorry, we are kind of on a clock here," he apologized, no hate or lie in his voice. "So we really have go,"

"Well, we can talk later anyway," Felix nodded, before running away. He just found his brother, there was no doubt.

Or was it a coincidence? That would be awful.

"That was weird," Marinette stated, but Adrien just shrugged.

Little did he know, she set this up. Felix wanted to talk to her about something, so she texted him to meet her there, just to see Adrien.

And there was no doubt. The way he looked at him, it was confirmed.

This Adrien is Adrien Agreste.

Besides, now that she saw both of them at the same time, they looked way too alike.

"Let's go, princess," they started walking again.

"You still didn't tell me where we're going," she said.

"And you're not going to know until we get there," he smirked.

A minute later, his phone started ringing. He sighed and picked it up.

"Dude, a letter came in the mail today and it's adressed to Chat Noir," Nino panicked over the phone.

"Did you open it?" even though Adrien looked calm on the outside, he was screaming inside.

If it was a letter from another gang, that means they found their safe house. Other than gangs couldn't know his name, he was too careful for that.

"The postman was kind of scared and he said that he was ordered to say that this latter have been saved in the post office for more than 5 years!" Nino sighed and shook his head. "I think this might be important and you should get a closer look at it,"

Adrien sighed. And there goes his quiet night with Marinette.

He ended the call, pushing the phone in his pocket. "I am so sorry,"

Marinette looked at him weirdly. "Why?"

"I'm afraid we'll have to reschdule this night," he said. "Something came up,"

"Oh," saying that Marinette was sad, didn't even begin to explain it.

She wanted to tell him that she loved him too that night.

Then again, gang comes first, no matter what.

"Will you go home?" he asked her and she shook her head.

"I think I'll walk around a little,"

"I'll see you in the morning then," he kissed her quickly before heading back to her apartment.

She shook her head and started walking around Paris. It's been some time since she walked so freely.

Marinette stopped at the window of a pet store. She saw a black cat, curled up in a ball, trying to sleep.

She remembered Chat Noir and this cat reminded her of him.

She couldn't help herself, but to enter the pet shop and ask to shop keeper if she could see the little kitten up close.

He was a nice man, so he nodded and slowly took the black cat out of his cage.

"We found him on the street, so we took him in," he smiled. "Now he became a spoiled cat,"

"What do you mean by that?" she took the black cat in her arms, petting his head and causing him to meow.

"He only eats cheese nowadays. Nothing else," he laughed a little. "He's been waiting for home for quite some time now,"

"I'll take him," she smiled and petted the cat again.

"What's its name?" she asked.

"His name is Plagg,"

---------------------------------------------------------

"This better be good," Chat Noir groaned as he entered the safe house.

"I think it is," Bubbler nervously smiled, handing him the envelope.

"Why didn't you open it?" he asked Nino.

"Wasn't it that leader has to check everything first?" he asked.

"Screw rules," Chat muttered, looking the envelope from all sides.

"You mean to say I can attack you?" Bubbler smirked.

"If you want to end up like Volpina, sure," he shrugged and finally cut the paper.

"Where's the post man?" he asked his best friend, who just laughed. "Dead,"

"I still wonder how he found us," Bubbler said. "He told us there were instructions, how to get to us,"

"I assume you took care of it?" the leader narrowed one eyebrow.

"Yep,"

He pulled out a white sheet of paper and looked at it.

No ink splashes anywhere and when he opened the paper, the writing was beautiful.

He started reading and when he finished, the sheet of paper slipped out of his hands, his mouth wide open and tears dripping out of his eyes.

Nino picked up the paper, looking worried at his leader, but when he read the paper, the only words he could form was: "Oh god,"

-----------------------------------------

I might change the end again, making it even longer than 30 chapters:) shame on me and my ideas -_-