t h i r t y

Adrien pursed his lips. "Hello father,"

Gabriel's mouth fell open as he started at his long lost son and the girl, who he assumed was the new intern. Which didn't add up was why wasn't she suprised. Did she know?

Gabriel collected himself soon after and started walking downstairs. Adrien waited still on his spot, his nervousness just growing with each step Gabriel took.

When he was right in front of the boy, he felt kind of scared what the man will do. Adrien knew he was tall - heck he grew from the smallest kid to the tallest person in Miraculous gang.

Standing in eye to eye with a taller person was never a trouble with him, but this time it felt different. Saying that he was scared didn't even begin to explain it.

Maybe because he was afraid because he didn't want to be let down again. Sure, he was 20 years old now and he matured, but it would hurt just as much if they let him down.

It took him all his guts to get here, to face his father and if Gabriel was to turn him down, he didn't know what he would do.

He wouldn't kill anyone that's for sure. He didn't think, he would be capable of killing his family.

Marinette stood there, feeling so small comparing to both of the men. When she thought Adrien was tall, Gabriel looked like a giant.

Adrien took a deep breath, trying to cover it up as much he could. Nobody blinked, both too paralyzed to move.

"Dad? Where are you?" a voice came from the other side of the room. Both of the men faced another person, just dressing himself in a jacket. He looked at the people in the room, feeling a little confused. But when he saw Adrien, his eyes lighted up a little, he started smiling. "I always knew you would come back,"

"Wait you knew?!" Gabriel's eyes widened.

"Well, not exactly, you see. I did meet Adrien a few times and he did seemed familiar, but I wasn't sure that it was him," Felix shruggled. "I mean he does have your untamed hair,"

Before Adrien could move, Felix was already hugging him in a big hug. "I missed you little brother,"

Felix was battling his tears, but when one slipped down his cheek, he didn't care.

Adrien stood there confused. Was he supposed to hug back?

Felix didn't want to pull away, so Adrien didn't have a choice but to hug him back. "I missed you too,"

"I told you father. He has your untamed hair, but mother's hair color and my adorable smile," Felix playfully said.

The older brother pulled away a little and pinched the other's cheeks. Adrien growled, making Felix move his hand away. He turned to his father, "And apparently your ability to scare people,"

Gabriel smiled, so he hugged the younger son himself too. Adrien couldn't help, but to start crying. This was his father, his true father. Even Gabriel shed a tear. "Welcome back, son,"

Marinette smiled at reuniting of a family.

"Oh Miss Dupain Cheng, I assume," Gabriel said after the crying and hugging was over.

Marinette shook her head to get back into serious mode and nervousness kicked back in. "Yes, sir,"

"I apologize, you had to see all of this," Gabriel said and sighed.

"It's alright," she smiled.

"Okay, back to business. Do you have your designs?" Marinette pulled her sketchbook out of her bag and handed it to the fashion designer.

Gabriel flipped the pages of the book, nodding to himself. "I hope I didn't make a mistake, when I hired you, Miss Dupain Cheng,"

"You certantly didn't, sir," she smiled, her nervousness loosing a little.

She saw Adrien smile at her, before Felix dragged him somewhere. "You two a thing, right?"

A pink blush covered Adrien's cheeks as Felix asked. "Must say, you got yourself a good person."

"Yeah, I know," he sighed. "I sometimes doubt I deserve her," he crossed his arms on his chest, finally saying the thought that has been roaming his mind for so long.

"She loves you, there's no doubt in that," Felix laughed and threw an arms over Adrien's shoulders. "Besides, I have a special girl in my life too,"

"You have no sense about personal space," Adrien muttered. "And ... Tell me about her," he sighed. He saw that Felix would tell him one way or another.

"Hey, no need to be mean. We're spending a whole day together, so you better get used to it," he said and laughed. "Her name is Bridgette,"

"Who said I'm spending a whole day with you?!" Adrien chuckled. "AND WHAT?" he choked on his saliva.

"I did," Felix shrugged. "And what?"

Adrien would not tell him that his girlfriend is in his gang.

"You know, you can't just make plans for other people," Adrien raised one eyebrow.

"Who said that?"

"I did," Adrien smirked. "What if I want to spend a whole day with someone else?"

"Don't be rude. I want to get to know you, little bro," Felix smirked and started messing up Adrien's hair.

Adrien sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. You owe me ice cream though,"

"Actually you owe me one," Felix chuckled.

"What?" Adrien raised one eyebrow.

"I was eating an ice cream when you knocked me out, right? And it got all over my shirt," Felix laughed.

Adrien's eyes widened. Did Felix know? "What on Earth are you talking about?"

"Wait no, that makes two!" Felix chuckled. "Nevermind, make it three. One for the fact that you nearly killed me with a knife,"

Adrien's mouth fell open. "I swear to god, you are crazy,"

"I might be. But at least I'm not someone who jumps around with a leather jacket and cat ears on his head," Felix smirked.

Adrien was sure, nobody could recognize him like that. "W-What?"

"Stop denying it. I'm not dropping the subject," Felix laughed. "I mean, I always thought of you as a more dog person,"

"But hey, if you like cats, I guess the cat suit can do,"

"Fine, what do you want?" Adrien stopped and growled.

"Okay, no need to get angry. I just wanted your honesty," Felix smirked. "Also I want three ice creams,"

---------------------------------------

YAAAS 30TH CHAPTERRRRRR. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER + EPILOGUE, BUT I DECIDED TO FUCK UP THE STORY SO NOW IDK I'M STILL WRITING CHAPTERS.