Moving On

^Landon^

Jade POV

"Is this the last box?" Landon frowned eyeing the hallway full of boxes.

I looked at the last box in my hands.

"Yeah, he may have been a dick but he did buy me Two full rooms of clothing and accessories." I smirked.

"Well then let's get theses to the truck shall we?" He smiled a genuine smile and I nodded taking his outreached hand.

"We shall my dear" I smiled back and craned my neck at the sound of approaching heels.

"Leaving so soon?" I internally groaned and leaned my head on Landon's shoulder.

'Queen of all Bitches' I mouthed to him when he gave me a strange look. His eyes twinkled in humor and I inwardly swooned.

'Bad jade!' I scolded. 'No more men for me, I need a nice long diet that doesn't involve men.'

"Yes Sam, I'm leaving.." I sighed trying to drag Landon down the staircase.

Key word 'tried'

She eyed our entwined fingers and frowned.

"Well I was just going to give you a wedding invitation." She pulled her hand out from behind her back and gave me one.

"Umm Sam, this invitation says that the wedding is in Two months?" I groaned at the thought of ever having feelings for the stuck up prick and held my head high and pushed my shoulders back.

"Well yeah, we already love each other and we know what we want in life and that's to be by each others sides." She smiled proudly.

I nodded and sighed.

"Well me and MY future hubby have to go home and get my stuff situated. So if you'll excuse me." I threw Landon down the stairs not playing around this time and stormed after him.

After thirty minutes and fifteen workers walking up and back down the stair,with multiple boxes in their hands. we finally got everything packed and loaded into the truck.

"Ready your highness" I nodded my head and hopped into his giant pickup truck.

About twenty minutes into our ride to my new home. Landon grabbed my hand and squeezes it.

"Jade I have to be honest about something. Remember when I told you that I was higher than Lukas?" I bit my lip and thought back to the ball.

"Yeahhh, but you never really said how or what you are exactly." I frowned at the unanswered questions.

"Well you see I'm also a king." A small smile spread across his lips. His eyes quickly flashed over to mine then back to the road.

" then what are you? And king of what?" I questioned. He sighed and I watched as his shoulders rose and then fell.

"I'm the king of-" his phone started ringing and interrupted his sentence. He grabbed his phone out of the cup holder and frowned at the caller id.

"King Ronzeal" he growled. I tuned into his conversation while pretending to look out the window.

"Your Highness we have a problem." A gruff mans voice projected through the phone.

"Well what is it!" He harshly whispered.

"We are going back to war, the werewolf's had just announced that they are on the verge of attacking us. The insider said that they have about twenty thousand men lined up on the boarder ready for war " the reflection on the glass showed Landon's body fill with anger and unleashed tension.