Stranger

'Pop.'

Darkness is all that I could see. I strained my eyes a little harder hoping to come across something to peak my interest but again I came up empty handed.

'Pop'

This time I tilted my head to the left and growled.

' I don't appreciate the loud chomping' I thought rather rudely.

the chomping came to an all time high and I finally brought myself to snap my eyes open and outreach my hand towards the noise that was interrupting my sleep and tightened my fingers slowly.

"cant breathe." someone wheezed. I hissed and shut my eyes tightly so that the burning of the sun and the currently whiny Sam voice could magically disappear. when the noise finally came to a halt I released my hold and stretched my body to its limits enjoying the loud crunch and pops that left my joints feeling refreshed.

"better"  I purred and smiled wickedly at the now slightly bluish hued vamp. I scanned my eyes around the room and frowned.

" Wheres Landon?" sam raised her brows and rubbed her red throat that is slowing turning an ugly greenish color.

"he umm. he-err had an appointment to attend?" she more like questioned. I clucked my tongue and cocked my brow, while slowly elagonating my claws.

"okay I'll take care of this problem" standing up from the hospital bed I flung the the sheet from my chest and groaned.

"where are my clothes? you know what, nevermind I'll solve this all when I find landon." making my way to the door and ingoring my inuedo I marched out the room and into the hall.

now if I was a man where would I be? I marched to Lucas office and found it completely empy except for the scurring maids that kept their heads held down. growling I stomped my way to the kitchen ignoring the gazes of the guards that had wandering eyes.

" I wonder how deep my claws can gauge?"  I smiled wickedly winking in the guards direction. the color quickly left their faces and I shook my head. looking down I sighed and willed my fur to push forward and create a sort of shorts coverage for my front and back private pieces. I gripped my hair and parted it in the middle to cover my breast and nodded feeling my tail swish across my bare back.

the guard closest to me dropped his jaw.

"don't get it twisted my carpet isn't furry" I grumpled walking forward to the kitchen to grab a coconut water and a tub of strawberries. plopping myself ontop of the counter I bit down on the ripened berries and moaned.

" Mind if I join?" I opened my eyes and eyed the newcomer while swishing my tail.

" I rather not but who am I to decline sombody in someone elses home" he quirked his brow and pointed to my swishing tail.

"sooo, does that happen often" I swallowed my mouth full of berry and clucked my tongue wiping the berry juice from my chin.

Eyeing his ink black hair and smoldering green eyes I decided its best to continue to do my own thing and ignore the greek god that was starting to piss me off with his bedroom eyes. popping another berry into my mouth, I sweiveled around and stared at the mirage that somebody painted on the backsplash over the sink. 

" freaks" I muttered chomping on another berry. deciding the laser beams that are burning holes into my back are starting to irritate me. I sighed and  leaned back so I was facing the the ceiling, with my back laying flat on the counter. I looked down connecting my eyes with the strangers.

" May I help you" I growled.  the corner of his mouth tilted up and I rolled my eyes. he slowly dragged his hand out of his crisp grey suit and pulled out a business card.

" this here is my number in case you find yourself cooped up in this hellhole." he sighed eyeing the mural. I shrugged my shoulder and wrapped my tail around my ankle.

" but only under one condition." I flipped over onto my stomach and placed my hands under my chin.

"oh really lover boy? and what might that be?" I purred, giving him my best Cheshire grin.

" you must help me with a teeny tiny favor, call it being a good samertian if you will." he wore a shit eating grin and I perked my ears.

" go on." my tail uncurled from my ankle and swished along my spine. he walked around the island and flicked my tail. before casually grabbing it and wrapping it around his finger.

"I need you to help me get on Valtores good side" I growled and tried pulling my tail out of his steel like grip.

" you're telling me that you're afraid of one itty bitty warlock?" I crooned holding back a laugh.  he growled and yanked on my tail throwing me off of the counter. hissing I stood with my back straight  and elagonated my claws showing my teeth.

" how dare you!" I roared throwing my arm out aiming for his throat. he ducked and caught my wrist and with a swift flick of his hand, I went flying and shattered the glass wall to the balcony.

" listen up princess if were going to do this then we need to work as a team and not as enemies.. understood?" eyeing the bastard I dusted myself off and showed my perly whites.

"crystal."i growled out feeling the cuts start to heal.  just then the doors to the kitchen busted open and in praced landon and Lukas.

" what is going on here? and where the hell are your clothes?" I shrugged and looked over to the stranger that is silently watching the little altercation go down.

" I met a friend and he was kindly introducing himself, weren't you?" I grinned showing him that I really didn't care to have this conversation at the moment. he reached behind his back and withdrew an envelope and carefully handed it to landon.

" King I believe this is for you." landon eyed the stranger but when his eyes dropped down to the letter his jaw clenched. deciding its best to keep my mouth shut I studied he dreamy features that seem to harden the more he read.

looking up I eyeballed the letter and looked to Mr. Mystery Man.

" And if these conditions aren't met then what does he expect me to do?" landon growled letting his wings sprout from his back in their full glory.

Lukas snatched the letter from his hands and began reading and frowned.

"Absoultey not!" he roared.

'I think im actually going to enjoy this' I snickered.

plopping myself back on the counter I decided to braid my long locks and wait for somebody to spill the beans.

" I'm sorry but those are the only terms that he has come to agreement with, he doesn't want anything less of a payment. its either you hand it over on arrival or else." I tilted my head and chuckled enjoying the look of misery that has overcome Lukas face. no beans have been spilt but the look is serving justice of its own.

landon paced around the island and stepped behind me wrapping his wings around my shoulders. I looked up and smiled then went back to my braiding when Lukas finally decided to spill the beans.

" what if we could trade?" he cried. I crinkled my brows and snuggled deeper into landons chest.

"such as? cause as I have assured you he has agreed to nothing less of the royal bloodline, are you telling me that there is something higher then the direct decendant of the royal vampire?" creepy dude grinned and licked his lips.

"yes, I can assure you her blood would be of greater value." with pure stupidity or boldness I haven't really decided, Lukas walked over to me and grinned.

" How about the direct decendant of the royal shifters, May I introduce Princess Jade heir of the Jaguar and Shifter Kingdom."

———————————————————————————
I have chapters written! Just trying to get them edited and out to y'all❤️

Hold in there I have some crazy people about to enter these pages, hope you've read some of my other books🥰

Vote 👍🏽

Comment 📝

Share📬

❤️Vana Voo ❤️🐶