Meet And Greet

Jade POV

"But I don't wanna" I groaned. I was currently sprawled across my bed in a flimsy rose nighty. I glared at the mirror above my bed and watched as the evil angel stood above me smirking with his hands on his hips.

" Well I'm sorry kitty cat but you made a deal and Lukas wants you over today, to go over a few things." He sighed.

I looked away from the mirror and scowled at him.

" well then send him my regards, because I'm not going." I rolled over in my bed and threw my blanket over my face. I don't want to go, and the least of my worries is an angry vampire.

"Very well you asked for it." Suddenly I went airborne and my back landed against the cold wooded floor with a loud 'thud'.

"REALLY!!!" I growled clearly aggravated. I threw my hair back away from my face and huffed.

" fine I'll go,but I need some answers myself!" I hopped up on my feet.

He smiled and clapped his hands. "Great I'll happily answer them to the best of my ability, but as of now we are running out of time." He looked down at the gold band on his wrist.

"Speaking of which you have twenty minutes." He grinned and fixed his tie, while walking out the door.

I groaned and stumbled my way over to the walk-in closet and grabbed a red silk tracksuit and black lacy undergarments and made my way to the bathroom.

Twenty five minutes later and freshly shaved and smelling of strawberries and cream. I pranced over to my closet and grabbed my six inch black booties and quickly threw them on.

I ran my hair through my unruly curls and ran down the stairs.

"Okay I'm ready!" I huffed throwing my arms in the air in a dramatic entrance.

Kurtis  stood in the foyer next to Landon and they both seemed to be deep in a conversation.

I cleared my throat and suddenly I had both sets of eyes on me.

"Ready!" I chirped In fake enthusiasm. Kurtis bowed his head softly and Landon shook his head.

"Exactly what do you have on?" He crossed his muscular arms and raised his brow. I looked down and scratched my head.

"A tracksuit?" I said in a duh tone.

He circled around me and pointed to my exposed chest that was covered in a lacy black bra. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Style sweetie." I laughed and skipped on out to the driveway where the vehicle was waiting.

"Are you coming or are you planning on speaking with Kurtis the whole time." I laughed. Kurtis shook his head and Landon cleared his throat and hopped into the drivers seat.

The car winded down the driveway and we were off to The Vampire kingdom.

Just shoot me now..

The car pulled up the the drive and I groaned.

"I'll just stay in here while you go inside and do all the talking." I yawned. I plopped my feet up on the dash and stretched.

" I don't think so." He laughed. I closed my eyes when suddenly my door was ripped open and I was dragged out the car.

"Fine don't say that I didn't warn you!" I hissed and yanked my hand away.