Tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb

Jade POV

"Come on jade, it's not like we meant to not tell you." Landon whined.I raised my chin and flicked my tail in his direction.

I'm currently laying in my happy spot..My Tree.

'The only damn happy spot that there is in this god forsaken place'

Yep, the damn vampire kingdom. I guess it's not everyday a Queen is attacked and a giant jaguar is released through the castle walls.

'Pffffttt imbeciles' I chuffed.

"Can you at least say something?" He whined. I looked down from my branch and nodded my furry head.

He smiled up and raised a brow. "Well?"

I rolled my eyes to the best of my abilities and carefully turned my giant ass around and lifted my tail in his direction and let it rip.

'Tooooooooot..toooot......toot.' With the final rumble I lifted my leg and shook my ass to get the final toot out and turned around with the worlds biggest cat grin.

'Well he didn't say what end'

"You've got to be shitting me" He wheezed. I huffed and hopped out the tree and made my way inside.

I walked through the halls and shifted not caring for my nakedness. I walked to the newly replaced fridge and grabbed a bottle of coconut water and a banana and plopped my bare bottom on the granite counter.

"Well Well Welll.. look what the cat dragged in." I raised my brow and chomped on my banana loudly to ignore the slightly nasally voice.

"It seems he's let his cat off her leash." The man came to a stop in front of me and trailed his eyes down my body stopping briefly on my bare chest that was currently covered by my jet black locks.

I sipped on my drink and loudly slurped trying to waste time.

"Cat got your tongue?" He chuckled. I growled and squinted my eyes.

" keep fucking with me oldie and you might just lose yours." I growled flashing him my claws. Shock overcame his face but he quickly covered it and reached out his hand.

"Excuse me where are my manners"  I shrugged and leaned back against the counter and threw my peel on the ground.

He reached out his hand and smiled.

"I'm Forn" I stared at his grungy hand and shook my head.

"And I'm currently not interested old dude."  I hopped off the counter and walked off looking for something to keep me entertained.

Landon POV

Wiping the look of disgust off my face I watched the furry ass of the cat transform into a lean and firm uplifted booty.

'Cute but deadly'

I shook my head and made my way into the house stopping briefly, for my keys that laid on the stone steps next to the front door.

"He's here!" A maid whispered. I stopped walking and peeked around the corner to get a better view.

"I heard he's handsome." Another sighed dreamily.