Royal Pain

(Not edited!! Beware🚷🚧🚷)

"You expect me to wear this!?" I squeaked.

Lukas raised his brows.

"Is there a problem with it?" He smirked.

I snatched the dress from his hands.

"Fine but you'll regret it" I hissed. still pissed that he couldn't take Sam with him instead of me.

I stomped all the way up the stairs and tried to slam my door as loud as possible.

I threw the dress on my bed and rushed to the shower.

He wants me to go, well fine! Have it his way.

I smirked into the mirror and hopped into the shower. Ready to make him pay for making me skip my cat nap.

Lukas POV

"Where the hell is she!" I growled to Winfred as I paced the hall.

"Sir maybe she's having a tough time deciding on what to wear?" Winfred decided.

I smirked at the thought.

She would practically look edible in her lace dress.I began picturing all the thing that I could possible do to my dear pet.
When I heard the click of heels on the hard wood floor.

My head snapped up and I saw the beauty walk down in sky high stilettos that made her legs look even longer than they actually are.

Her hair was down and half up.
Her makeup was smoky and mysterious and her lips a deep red.

All in all she was way better looking than Sam

All in all she was way better looking than Sam. but I wasn't going to tell her that.

She reached the bottom floor and she twirled.

"Well do you like?" She smiled flirtatiously.

Her arms spread out on her hips.

I gulped and nodded without really thinking about it.

Her smile got bigger and she laughed.

"Might want to close you mouth before you catch any flies." She walked by and tapped my chin.

By the time she made it to the door I was stuck staring at her ass. She caught me looking and tapped her heel off the floor.

"Coming?" She laughed.

I nodded and literally ran to the door.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I mumbled.

Thirty Minutes later

Jade POV

The limo pulled up
in front of a large dinning hall with a red carpet leading inside. and camera crews and paparazzi everywhere.