Story of my life

^Lukas House^

Jade POV

"What the fuuuuckk" I groaned.

Let's just say that my head is killing me right now.

I groaned and rolled over enjoying my soft heaven of a bed.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the softness and the slight snoring.

Wait! I'm not even sleep so who the hell?!

I shot up from the bed and yanked the blankets from the mysterious person.

On my bed laid a sleeping Lukas in nothing but his Calvin Klein boxers.

I groaned and took in my surroundings.

Yup, this is not my room.

I looked down at myself and sighed.

No sex with my owner.

"Thank god." I mumbled.

I quickly grabbed my things and my killer headache and left to my room to shower and change for the day.

Two hours later I emerged from my room freshly showered, shaved and dressed.

I looked down at my outfit and sighed.

I was dressed to impress and ready to hit the mall.

My foot hit the bottom of the stair case then I heard THE voice

"Well tell her that she is my pet also and she has to obey me to!"

I smirked and plopped my white sunglasses on.

Sam kept yelling to whoever and I just decided to walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of coconut water.

I took a sip and signed loving the taste until I felt a pair of laser beam eyes drilling into the side of my head.

Without really thinking I flipped that person off and flipped my hair over my shoulder and walked out the kitchen looking for Lukas.

I smiled at the maids and asked for Lukas and they all pointed upstairs to his room.

I growled lowly and walked back up the stairs hating the walk up.

I walked in without even knocking and looked around. The room was a mess and there was still no sign of Lukas.

I headed to the door when I heard the sound of water splashing in the bathroom.

I sighed and walked to the door and sat on the bathroom counter.

I cleared my throat knowing he would here it and the curtain flew open.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked surprised.

I waved his nudity off and smiled.

"I'm going to the mall and I need your keys." I pouted.