Cat out of the bag

Landon POV

Plaster was raining down from the ceiling and the angry cat was freely roaming the castle.

I motioned half my men to make way to the south wing and the other half to head towards the north wing.

The vampire soldiers stood next to their king that was fuming.

"Well now look what you done" he hissed. I raised my brow and smiled.

"If I remember correctly you're the one that invited the two of us." I smirked and fixed my tie.

Kurtis motioned to me and I nodded.

"Speaking of uncontrolled that little mouse of yours needs a tune up in the attitude department or else the cat might just get what she wants."  I laughed. I turned my back to him and followed Kurtis enjoying the daggers that are being glared into my back.

" sir if I do say so myself" he started I raised my hand halting him.

"If This has anything to do with jade then I don't want to hear it." I unbuttoned my suit jacket and kept walking.

"Sir I must insist-" I turned my full attention to him and ignored the falling plaster that is decorating the polished marble flooring.

"What! I have much bigger things to do and here you are babbling on some none sense." I stared at the man that was older in age then I and sighed.

"Sir I've been to many kingdoms, before I worked with your father I worked at the fallen kingdom. I was his right hand man before they were all killed." He sighed and I seen hurt and pain flash in his eyes.

"The Royal Werecats were very loyal to their allies. But did you ever think about the missing werecat?" I ran my hand through my curls and sighed.

"No, that's more in my grandparents time, I've never seen a werecat." I shrugged and continued my walk down the narrowing hallway.

His long strides soon matched up to mines and he stood in front of me.

"We'll all I'm saying is that there is still one alive somewhere and I'd know because.." I raised a brow when he stopped and scratched his scruffy beard.

"Because?" I stepped closer now curious.

He sighed and raised his head.

"Because I saved her." I fumbled for words completely speechless.

"If you saved her then where is she now! She is the heir to the throne. If she doesn't take it then, their history will be forgotten and nobody will even remember that there was ever a werecat court let alone a direct bloodline." I paced back and forth and he cleared his throat.

"She's the last direct descendant of the Werecat Bloodline, but she's also a direct descendant of one of the originals." I stopped pacing completely and stared directly into his eyes.

"And her people? I thought they were all killed?" He shook his head and stepped forth.

" the rest are monks in covens that promised to rise up when her highness took over her throne. But she is the only female left of her kind." I groaned and  dusted my jacket.

"We'll find her later as of right now I have a wild jaguar on my hands." I stepped around him and started walking.

"That's the thing...She's already here." I stopped and quickly swiveled around.

"WHAT!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Team Vamp orrrr Team Kitty?

It's a quickie but I like it😂 anyways hope you enjoyed this and it really gives you time to glue all the pieces together❤️

Thursday and Fridays are officially the update days for this book. (Next chapter is where all the fighting will come in😂)

Vote👍🏽
Comment📝
Share📲

❤️Vana Voo❤️🐶