Home Sweet Home.

^Jade^

"Wakey Wakey." Winfred Singed.

I growled at him.

"Do me a favor" I mumbled into my pillow.

I heard feet patter towards my bed.

"Yes?"

I smirked into the pillow.

"Go tell the royal pain in the ass that I'm keeping my happy firm tooshie in my bed"

The feet patters disappeared down the hall.

I snuggled deeper into my pillow and blankets and closed my eyes.

Then I felt something crawling up my thigh.

At first I shook it off with a simple groan then I felt it inch up higher then higher.

I growled and yanked my pillow off my head and growled.

I sat up and came face to face with the devil himself.

"Morning Kitty Kat." He smirked.

I frowned and slammed my pillow into the side of his head.

He fell off the bed with a loud

'Oomph'

I smirked and tried my hardest not to laugh.

One Mississippi
Two Mississippi
Three-

I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer and ended up laughing so hard that tears dripped down my face.

I held my side trying to contain my laughter when I heard a door slam from somewhere in the house.

I quickly shifted and perked my ears ready to pounce.

"Honey I'm home!" I tilted my head and stared at the now serious king.

He looked me in the eyes and put a finger against his lips.

I smirked in my cat form if possible and sprinted to the door without any warning. I skidded through the halls and sniffed my way to the mysterious voice.

"Babe where are you?" Her voice floated from my left.

I quickly skidded from one hall to another when I found the main entrance. and a women taking her jacket off and hanging it on the clothes rack.

I roared a ferocious roar and watched her squeal in fright and dived for the couch.

I patted my self on the back and was about to pounce on her for fun. when I felt arms enclose around my neck.

"I wouldn't do that kitty Kat." Lukas whispered into my ear.

I purred a response and decided that I would act like a good kitty as long as I could.

I walked gracefully over to the couch that is vibrating rapidly and sat on my hind quarters.

I roared again and this time she sprinted for the stairs.

Lukas cursed under his breath and mumbled something under his breath.

I batted my eyelashes as if to prove my innocence.

"Go shower and change into something appropriate." Then he left to run after his Cinderella.

I snorted at my own joke and ran up the stairs to my room.

I slammed the door open and slammed it back shut and smiled.

The king had really set me up with a fully stocked closet and shoes along with accessories and makeup.