Bitshhhh

(Quick airport chapter😂)

Jade POV

I watched her blood drip from my claws and smiled. No I'm not delusional, I'm just pissed that this woman had the audacity to say such words.

I shook my hand and smiled when the blood slung off my hand and landed on the maids nearest to me.

Right when the life was leaving her lifeless eyes Lukas and Landon appeared on my side. Lukas slid down to Sams body and laid her In his arms. Landon encircled his arms around my waist and pulled me back.

"Don't" I crinkled my brows and looked up at his face that hovered above my head.

I smirked and cleared my throat looking down at Lukas.

"Don't worry king, your queen still has a heartbeat." I Scoffed and snuggled deeper into Landon's arms.

"But." I mumbled from Landon's chest.

"You might want to hurry, your heir is the only thing keeping her alive. My venom is spreading quickly through her veins as we speak." I tugged on Landon's shirt and he looked down and smiled.

"Yes?" I gazed into his eyes and enjoyed the soft blue hue that reminds me of the clashing waves of the ocean.

"I'm hungry." And as if set on a timer my stomach let out a roar of its own and I laughed.

"Alright lets go" He chuckled and looked over to Lukas.

"You got this?" He snapped his eyes up from Sam and glared at me.

"This is treason! I commanded her not to touch her and what does she do!? She basically killed the queen!" He sputtered.

I giggled into Landon's chest and he looked down and shook his head.

"Well look at it this way, she's not completely stable. We all know that jade is a little on the slightly daring side." Landon reasoned. I scoffed and opened my mouth to object but he placed his giant overly calloused hand over my mouth.

I huffed as he just held on tighter and tried reasoning again with the slightly whiny and stubborn vampire.

"She's a vampire, you off all people know that she can't be easily killed." I snorted against his hand.

'What a wuss'

His eyes snapped up to mine and I felt the hatred being thrown my way.

"But she's a queen! She can't be replaced I already announced it to the kingdom." I huffed and licked Landon's palm. He squealed and retracted his hand and I inwardly laughed.

'Who knew the king could squeal'

"Firstly!" I snapped ready to rid some things off my chest.

"I never really liked the bitch, and honestly i don't see what you see in her! Maybe a good bump and grind, here and there? But once a condom is all used up! It ain't going to bounce back to its original fit! It's gonna stay deflated and filled. So congratulations on your used up queen." I spat.

I stomped over to the fridge and yanked the door off it's hinges and grabbed a bottle of coconut water and a box of strawberries. I walked over to the island and plopped my happy ass down on top of the counter and munched away.

'Some fucking visit this has been'

Landon POV

I watched the little vixen sit on the counter and eat away. What surprised me the most was her transformation. Her furry little ears stayed perked up on top of her head and I just now noticed the long black tail that flickered behind her.

She flicked her eyes up and grinned at me.

"May I help you?" I laughed and tapped the top of my head.

She finished swallowing the strawberry that was in her mouth and shrugged her shoulders.

"Shit happens." Is all she said and continued her chomping.

I turned to Lukas and cleared my throat.

"Jade is now off your contract" he looked up and shook his head.

"I bought her and therefore she is only a pet, until I deem her worthy enough to be sold off to whatever bidder I choose. Orrrr" he diverted his eyes around me and stared at the beauty behind me.

"I might just keep her around." I curled my fist and stepped closer.

"That's not going to happen." I blocked his view and smirked.

" and why is that?" He asked clearly amused.

"Because I'm taking her back to her kingdom." His eyes widened and he shook his head.

"That's not possible, I bought her at the auction. She's the last of her kind. She can't be royalty, she's just another jaguar."He sputtered. I grinned and nodded towards Kurtis who was hidden in the shadows.

"My fellow warrior Kurtis" I motioned him forward.

"Kurtis here was her fathers personal guard. When the jaguars were attacked he was commanded to protect her at all cost and he did." The warrior next to me stiffened and I motioned for him to speak.

"The king went to save the queen and I took jade, she was the last of her family. So I took her and we escaped through the royal chambers and I then took her on a ship from Egypt to the United States.

I gave her to some friends of mine and when I recently tried contacting them, they said she ran away." He huffed looking over his shoulder and staring at the girl affectionately.

"I haven't gotten word from her parents, for all I know they could be dead." He grumbled.

"You've got to be shitting me!" Jade stomped over towards us and glared us all down.

I frowned and tried to reach out to calm her down but she swatted my hands away.

"So we're keeping secrets now!" She hissed lowly.

I took a step back ready to run but Lukas beat me to it.

Kurtis looked ready to piss himself and I watched jades claws retract.

"It's not what it seems." I spoke calmly but my heart felt ready to explode.

"Not.what. It. Seems." She hissed.

I gulped and nodded.

"Alright, whose ass am I skinning first!" At those words I stepped back and yelled the only words that seemed fit.

"EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!" And bolted out the room with Kurtis hot on my heels.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Every man for himself😂

Poor Kurtis😭 left to die

❤️Vanna Voo🐶

Vote 👍🏽

Comment📲

Share💌