Secrets

SAM POV

"Here Vampy Vampp" I snapped my head back and spotted the vengeful woman walking slowly towards me.

"Eeeek!" I swiveled around and bolted down the hall looking for a exit route. The sound of claws dragging down the stone walls made my ears want to bleed.

I bolted for the maids staircase and lunged for the red handcrafted door.

"Let's play a game!" Jade purred. Her voice bouncing off the cold walls.

I leaned my shoulder against the door and turned the handle.

Clunk

I looked down at the rusted handle in my hand and growled.

"You've got to be fuking kidding me." I banged on the door with my fist and it didn't budge.

"No no nooo" I pushed my shoulder against it and gave it another treacherous push and the door flew open.

The maids squealed and parted ways as I rushed through the kitchen and looked around frantically for a door.

I spotted one to my right and right when my fingers grazed the cold knob a stinging sensation spread throughout my left shoulder.

"Didn't think you could get out that easily did you?" I visibly gulped and scanned the room for another exit.

"Listen I'm sure we could figure something out" I placed my hands in front of me and pleaded with my eyes.

The temptress smirked and her eyes shined brightly.

"I guess I could spare you" she sighed and turned her back. I caught sight of the door that her back had hidden this time and bolted for it.

Half way their I felt my leg go out and looked down.

A elegantly carved butcher knife, stood out from my leg barely missing my femoral Artery.

"Bitch!" I hissed pulling the knife out from my leg and slinging it in her direction. It grazed her cheek and landed on the floor behind her.

"Tsk..tsk..tsk" she grinned and snapped her fingers.

"Wrong move little leech." She shifted and before I could run for the door she had me planted against the rough wooden door.

"You..can't..kill..me." I wheezed out. Her claws tightened around my tracheae, and I felt the slow trickle of blood flow from the wounds her nails have caused.

She purred and her sleek body vibrated with desire.

She shifted and held her head high.

Her body formed to that of a goddess and her tail, claws and ears only remained indicating her inner feline.

"Wellll." She purred. Bringing her lips close to mines.

"I don't necessarily follow the rules" she let her claws  loosen around my throat and dragged them down my breast to my exposed stomach.

Her clawed hand laid flat on my stomach and she smiled as if she knew something that I didn't.

She brushed her lips against my ear and softly whispered.

"Long live the king"

Before piercing her razor sharp claws through my abdomen. Just as darkness started to consume me, I seen Lukas, Landon and Kurtis bust through the door.

But the Worst thing of all is the female standing before my dying form. With my blood dripping from her darkening form.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Is she dead?

❤️Vana Voo❤️🐶

Vote👍🏽

Comment💌

Share📲