Fallen Kingdom.

Jade POV

I scrunched my forehead and listened to the boys finish their story.

"So you're telling me that my amazingly hot and sexyfied man is tearing down your kingdom?" I smiled. Lukas rubbed his hand down his face and Kurtis smirked.

"For Fucks sake woman can you please stay on task here." Lukas roared. I shrugged my shoulders and bounced on the edge of the bed.

"I'm just saying that he's one fine specimen isn't he Kurtis?" I grinned dragging him into our heated argument. He shook his head and sighed.

"My king is handsome but I wish to not speak about his appearance." He choked out.

I laughed and clapped my hands.

"See my man sexyyyy" I singed. Causing Lukas to growl and Kurtis to shake his head.

"Can we please just concentrate, on the real problem here!" Lukas roared finally reaching his boiling point. I nodded and spread my arms in the air giving him my full attention.

"My kingdom is under attack at this very moment and you! Which is the sole cause of this big scheme, is just sitting here like you own the damn place." He sputtered. I raised my brow and smiled.

"Better?" His eyes turned red and he lunged for my neck. I ducked just in time causing him to face plant into the bed.

"Now I'm guessing this is the part where I'm suppose to prance out and save the day?" I looked to Kurtis and he nodded.

"Very well" I sighed dusting my clothes off and walking to the door.

"Oh and Lukas, don't think I'll let that little stunt that you just pulled go. Karma can be a real bit-"

"Jade now would be nice, more then half of the kingdom is already torn down." Kurtis laughed shuffling me out of the room. I slammed the door and made my way down the stairs.

Damn possessive man, I wonder if anybody ever kicked his ass. Leave it to me to have to run two kingdoms, well not technically but still..

I walked the rest of the way down the stairs and popped into the grand entrance and found Sam holding her belly protectively, while staring out the giant windows.

I smirked and skipped my way behind her tugging on her blonde locks.

"Hiya Sam!" I yelled knowing it drives her nuts. She jumped and hissed in my face.

"Really?" I grinned wiping the invisible spit off my face. She frowned and backed away from me.

"I thought they took you?" She whispered. I shrugged and reclined on the chair that was near the door.

"You know me, I have a few catnaps under my sleeve." I giggled. I finally took a look out the window that she was staring out of and gasped.

"Woww my man sure knows how to make a grand entrance!" I laughed. What once was a field of green healthy grass and a gorgeous garden is now a battlefield covered In rotting bodies and wilted flowers coated in warriors blood. I watched the vampires fight against the angels and they were getting their asses handed to them.

The warriors moved in a natural unearthly dance. Their wings catching the stray rays of sunlight making the blood shine off in a hypnotic gleam. I pressed my face closer to the window and searched for my man.

After several minutes of no luck I was about to pull away when I spotted the gold wings and ink black hair.

"Whoop whoop that's my MAN HUNTYY." I cheered. Sam walked up beside me and growled.

"This is your doing." I pulled my face away from the window and smiled.

"So I've been told, imagine what would happen if I hide for a few extra hours sweetie. What do you think would be left of your kingdom then? Hmm." I scrunched my face up and puckered my lips. She gulped and held her belly tighter.I grinned and observed her weak state.

"Pathetic." I walked to the door and gave her my best finger slamming the door behind me.

I shifted and prowled around the battlefield looking for my golden ticket and coming up short.

'Dang these inhumanly tall men.' I growled.

I shifted back and the nearby warriors jumped away in fright and stared at me.

"Howdy Boys!" I tipped my imaginary hat and looked for my king. He was in the middle of two vampires, one ran and went to slash his back and the other for his neck. I ran forward trying to help but before I could attack I felt something in my stomach stopping my movements.

I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply.

Slowly I dragged my hand down to my stomach and brought it back up to my face. Red liquid coated the tip of my fingers.

I felt my body fall and braced myself for impact and landed harshly on my knees. Feeling the tiny pieces of rubble dig into my bare skin.

"Landon." I wheezed stretching my hand in his direction. I coughed and felt a thick liquid coat my lips and stream down to my chin. Tear stung my eyes but I refused to let them fall. Trying one last time i used the last bit of my strength and called my angel.

"Landon!" It came out hoarse but his eyes snapped in my direction and I knew that I was free to go. Feeling my eyes droop closed, my hand dropped back to my side and I felt my body fall back. Is this what they mean when they say a slow and steady death? If so I think I'll take the fast way next time? Wait is there going to be a next time?

Wheezing one last time I felt hands catch me and and my eyes finally shut.

'It's time'

Smiling I let my last breath out, letting my body relax into a place of the unknown.

'Goodbye my love'

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Vote
Comment
Share

❤️Vana Voo❤️