Worthless.

"And lastly! All hail king Lukas!" the announcer boomed.

I stepped my foot out of the door and walked out onto the stage with my head held high. I looked around and noticed a lot of the dukes and their wives by their sides heads tilted slightly to the left. I also noticed some of the werewolf population reeking of mutt.

I stepped up to the podium and said the grand speech that Gretchen, my assistant wrote for me to say. By the time I was finished I walked out and chatted amongst those around, clearly showing my distaste towards the other animals loitering about the room.

I readied myself to leave when my name was called.

"King, if I must say you look quite dreary." said Forn. I looked him from head and toe and noticed that he was indeed, one if the newest dukes that had moved into the royal court.

"Indeed, but if I was you, I would watch how you approach me." I sneered. The last thing I wanted was a regular conversation with the fleshy monstrosity.

"Well, I have come with a few questions for you. I was told a few things, and god knows that I like to get my facts straight." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Well some of the people are wondering why you don't have a pet. for all the richest and wisest people have a pet, but not you? And therefore that shows you as a weakling and not reasonable enough to be a king of our race." he breaths out.

I looked around and noticed that everyone did indeed have a pet either chained to the leg of their table, or nannying their children.

"And what do the people want me to do about it?" I asked.

"Well the people want you to follow society.......And buy a pet!" he cheered unsteadily noticing my glare.
I looked around the crowd and loosened my Armani tie and headed for my car. my driver opened the door and I got in telling him to take me home.

◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️

VOTE! 👍👎

COMMENT! 💬

SHARE! 💌

🐾VANA VOO🐾