Untitled Part 21

' the fuck did he just say' I coughed and lurched out of landons grip and went to ring my hands around Lukas throat when landon yanked me backwards.

" that's ridiculous! you can't just volunteer her, she's an actual person and she can make up her own mind." Landon growled. tucking me back under his chin and at a safe distance from Lukas. Lukas eyed me and gulped.

"it's either her or my daughter and I rather not give up the sole survivor of the kingdom." he frowned. I felt my eyes dialate and before landon could tighten his grip further;I was already sprung out in full cat form with my canines firmly gripped around Lukas throat.

" jade we-" I tightened my grip and growled feeling landonds hands on my hindquarters.

" perhaps we can bargain another deal of sorts." the stranger stepped forward and smiled. glaring Lukas directly in the eyes I loosened my grip and walked over and sat down by landons feet.

"And what would that be?" landon frowned already showing his distaste in the whole situation.

" I take jade on a little mission with me" he shrugged. I snorted and pawed at the ground. landons long slender fingers ran through my fur and gripped it tightly behind my neck.

" what do you need her for?" he pried. I nudged him a little and rolled my eyes.

" she knows a friend of mine and I'm in a bit of a sticky situation. and the only way out is with the help of your little friend." he points to me. shaking my head I stood up and shifted.

" if I'm allowed to have a damn say in this I'd like to come to a few terms." I huffed flicking my tail over my shoulder. the guys eyed my tail and I shrugged.

" I like the familiarity that it brings. now!" I clapped my hands and twirled around.

" I'd like to make sure that I have full security at all times seeing as I have a bounty on my head" I grumbled glaring at Lukas.

" secondly I'd like to make sure that I have safe passage through every kingdom that I step foot in seeing as nobody thought to get rid of this damn pet law, and I sure as hell don't appreciate being locked up for a fifth time." I grumbled. the boys looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

" what can I say I'm a chick magnet too" I frowned. remembering the last dutchess that had me caged.

"is that all princess?" stranger dude asked. I glared him down and tapped my chin.

" lastly I'd like my own personal stash of strawberries and coconut water available at all times, comprende?" he nodded and went to speak when I rudely cut him off.

" what's your name creep?" I curled my tail around my wrist and waited. he raised his brow as if this was an absurd question.

"Valcom, I suppose" I looked at him as if his dick had officially floated off his waist and stuck onto his forehead.

"rigggggght." I drawled out staring landon down as if he had any clue. Lukas rolled his eyes and scoffed.

" you mean the theif" I snickered and smacked Lukas.

" you do know that its rude to blame people of such fale things, when you technically just did the same thing yourself." he growled and swatted my hand away.

" on the contrary, I didn't steal you I bought you smart ass." I opened my mouth ready for a snarky reply when landon snatched me by my waist and tucked me into his chest.

" dick head" I grumbled.

" twat licker." he growled.

" pube chomper!" I shrieked.