Chapter Thirty Nine: My Heart And My Soul, Forever Yours

HEY Y'ALL!!! SOOOO... I LIED!! ONE more CHALTER after this one! And then, I shall be starting the SECOND BOOK!! OHAI!!! Also, I shall be doing a small epiloge. Snapes POV. Enjoy, as always! And VOTE COMMENT FAN!!! :D

-Haeley

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

I couldn't breath. The enchantment on me that plastered my unmoving, paralyzed body to the wall strangled my lungs, as well as the scene before me did. Bloodcurdling screams and shouts of crying, racking agony echoed the room, and i was helplesslu unable to stop them from leaving my mouth. I was in shock.

It was soon over, and Voldemort took Nagini protectively under his cloak, appretating away from the crime scene, leaving Snape to bleed out. Snape fell to his knees,waning his back against the wall for support, the gashes in his neck gushing crimson life. Two or three seconds after Voldemorts departure, I fell to the ground, collapsing on my hands and knees from the dead enchantment.

Tear-soaked face and red, puffy eyes, I scrambled to him, crawling. I gasped and choked on sobs, unable to breath. I fell to his side and pit Nubians tithe wound in his neck, beside his own hand, to slow the bleeding.

It didn't help much, but enough to where I felt like I was contributing. I heard the crate move more, and the three outsiders ran in to behold the horror scene. Hermione gasped. With shaky hands, I used my last free hand to retrieve my wand. I could fix this... I could use Episky... Surely it would work... Snape managed to shake his head at me, seeing my intentions, and I blubbered even more.

With his other hand, he shakily reached up, cupping my cheek, and stared into my eyes. I could see the pain throbbing I'm the black orbs, and it seemed to reflect right back into me. "D-don't leave m-me..." I hiccuped.

He winced in pain, trying to speak to me. "I... Will n-never... Leave you." He gurgled. It was a sickening sound, death obvious in it. Still, though, I was in denial of it. I wouldn't believe the world could be this cruel. Desperate all I've been through my whole life, through the lack of love and abuse, the loneliness and sadness... This was, above all, the worst torture I've ever experienced. This pain couldn't have even been imagined.

I shook my head, dropping my wand at my side and clutching his robe so tight my knuckles turned white. "No... You c-can't die..." I told him, my jaw shook furiously, and Snape caressed my cheek softly with his hand. He gave me a sorrowful look. He diet understand. It wasn't just for me that he had to stay. "I... I'm pregnant." I admitted, blinking the tees out of my bleary eyes.

I've only known for the past month. I wasn't with him to tell him, and I was to overwealmed with out reunition to remember. But now, it was all there was to tell. He had to know. His eyes widened, if possable, even more. There was silence. His hand dropped from my face, and I choked a sob, thinking he was gone. But instead, his hand moved to my stomach, where a small bump resided.

He seemed content, even through the pain. He would be a father. But I would never be a wife. I stroked his face, and his eyes moved to Harry. A bluish white substance, not water but not vapor, leaked from his eyes. "Take... Them." He demanaded to the boy. Harry rushed over, a vile that somehow was taken from thin air (or Hermuones pouch), and filled the tube with the substance. Memories.

"You have your mothers eyes." He rasped to Harry. Snape turned back to me. He opened his mouth to say something, but without warning, his black eyes glazed over, and the gleam of light that was life was gone. His hands slacked, and his head fell back.

This time, I knew he was dead. I screamed, beghing and pleading for him to come back to me. Inknew it was useless, though; but I couldn't seem to stop. I was in hysterics.