Chapter Twenty Seven: What's YOUR Worst Fear?

HEY Y'ALL! so, the chapters are abot to get uber intense, and a lot of action is going to take place. I'm going to have to skip a little time in the next chapter or so, because otherwise you would get BORD OUT OF YOUR MINDS!!! So please comment and like and vote? It's gonna be so cute with Snale, too! I promise! :D

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

If there is one thing I've learned about love, it's that you can find it in all the least expected places. The smallest choices can take youth a place you never though you could have reached. Taking the road less traveled can give you new opportunities. And you never know who you will be in live with.

Whether they're the handsome, strappig boy in your Anciant Runes class, or your thirty seven year old grumpy, despised Potions professor. But no matter the person, if it's real, it won't matter.

As I stayed seated in Snapes classroom after class for my last day of detention (I was realizing how much he let me off the hook with only two days), Snale gestured for me to stand up. I did so. "Since I have a biased position, you will be spending today's detention with Hagrid."

Biased...? Well, I knew that already. Obviously. Bt what compelled him to push me onto Hagrid? Did he have business to attend to? "Alright..." I replied quietly. Snape grumbled and escorted me to the door, where I stepped back out.

"Just go to Hagrids hut. He will be awaiting your arrival. Don't delay." His tone was choppy, and I wondered if I had done something to unnerve him. Did he find out about me goig to the Yule ball with the twins? Was he upset at it? Before I could even open my mouth to ask, Snape shut me out.

I was disappointed, but I had matters to attend to for now. I went out to Hagrids hut. Once there, I saw he was waiting on the porch, playin his panflute. He stopped mid-note when he saw me approach. "That was lovely, Hagrid." I complimented the giant man.

His cheeks tinged pink and grinned like a school boy. It made me happy knowing this huge man was such a sortie. "Thanks, 'Dinia. I was jus' practicin' till you arrived." He looked like he suddonly remembered somethig, and hurried back into his hut for a moment.he came back out a moment later with his wand.

"Hagrid... What exactly are we doing, sir...?" I was a bit tedious and worried when I noticed he had to retrieve his wand in order to begin our mission for detention. This cannot be a good sign at all.

"Oh," Hagrid realized my skeptical expression and waved his wand. "No worries. Jus' a lil' precausion. We're jus' warmin' up th' Boggarts, is all. For th' Third years, you know." He reassured me. I nodded, remembering my third year when I studied Boggarts with Professor Remus Lupin.

They were creatures with no known shape or appearance: they took whatever shape their victim fears most, like a living nightmare. Frightening things they were, but easily taken down. All you had to do was cast the 'Ridikkulus' charm on them and laugh at the now-silly apperqnce. They couldn't really hurt you. Well; only mentally, perhaps. A little scare.

The first time I saw a Boggart, it turned into my father. No one seemed to understand, except for Professor Lupin. I gasped and stumbled back as the father/Boggart took menacing steps towards me, an angry scowl on it's face. It isn't your father, it isn't really him... But it still frightened me terribly.

It eventually got so close, I squealed and stumbled backwards, landing on my butt, as always. It's lip curled, and I hastily cast the charm on it, making father into a pink princess dress, and the class burst into laughter. But I hadn't. And neither had the Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor.