Art

Art.

One foot stepped ahead of the other pushing you into your next class. As much as you loved art ,you never managed to fully cooperate. You ducked through the door as the squeaky voice of your teacher called your name.

"Here." You mumbled and slouched through the rows of tables to the far back where your reserved seat was.

You pulled back your chair and sat down. Stretching your sleeves over your hands for comfort as you pulled your sketchbook out of your bag and sat it on the table.

"Good morning to you too, Beautiful."

You half smiled at your curly haired partner. "Hi." Your voice faded into the light music playing from the class radio.

"Didn't get much sleep after last nights studdly date?" You heard his voice whisper through his smirking lips as he wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you into him.

You blushed at his words as you remembered your shared experience from the previous night.

"Study and cuddle, did you have to combined them? And I guess I'm just tired of you." You teased pulling at the collars of your uniformed polo.

"Is my 'study' partner breaking up with me?" he chuckled. Faking a hurt expression before his dimpled cheeks returned in a wide smirk.

"Thats exactly whats going on." You smiled from laughing and opened the sketchbook to a random page, trying to follow along to the present days task.

His forest green eyes found yours as he tiled your chin up to him. He turned to the teacher who was facing the board and whipped his head back around snaking a lingering kiss to your plump lips.

"Not if i can help it." He whispered. Ghostly lips moving in front of yours.

"Oh really?" You giggled as he skimmed your charcoal grey school pants with his slender fingers.

"Need me to prove it?" Half of his mouth curved into a devilish smirk as he looked down at you. You nodded as his hand slowly moved up your thigh.

"Excuse me!"

You both looked up to your flustered teacher as she held a pile of papers dropping one in front of either of you.

"Can we please stay on task? And remember you are in a school." Her stern voice scolded as she spun around and stalked away.

"Excuse me, Miss?" He called after her.

"What is it?" She fought to say in a steady tone as she looked at him with cold eyes.

"I'm going to piss myself. Can i get the hall pass?"

The class erupted in quiet laughter as the teacher grew a light shade of pink.

"Hurry back." Her voice was stern from all the eyes on their discussion.

"I'll try." He said taking the small card from her and shoving it into his back pocket. She turned around towards the front of the class before he spoke again.

"But..." His voice was purposely pained. "I might get lost, so i need her directory." He pointed his finger at you as he watched the teachers angry expression with his wide smile.

"Definitely not." She scoffed.

He started to laugh. "Sucks." He said grabbing your hand an pulling you out of your seat.

"What are you doing?" You giggled from his careless approach. He ignored your question and answered the flabbergasted teacher.

"We'll be back...at some point." He slung his arm around your shoulders directing you out of the laughing class and loudly shutting the door behind your bodies.

"She wants to kill you."

Giggling you laced your fingers together, following him down the hall.

"But she wont. Thats the 'art' of being the principals kid."

You teasingly punched his arm as he moved you passed all the lined lockers towards the nearest staircase.

"You know, i never really liked the uniform. I think we'd look better out of it." You looked down hiding your reddened cheeks as he pushed open the staircase doors allowing you to go first.

You turned up to him as his hands moved to your waist. Bringing you in for a heated kiss. Both hands pushed his shoulders against the nearest wall as you linked lips. Your bodies found the corner of the dim staircase. Your figure hidden in the crack as he flipped you around. His body completely covering yours from anyone else's vision even though you were the only two in there.

"I love you." He whispered into your neck. The ends of his hair tickling at your face.

"I love you too Idiot"