Chapter 1.

Thanks always to my wonderful Beta reader @rsrdiall

Just a warning I am Dyslexic so my stories will not be perfect.

Thank you so much to Roshelle Diall for Beta reading.

Trinity1012 this story is for you!

Thank you to everyone who was nice enough to listen

and give there opinions on this story, without you the story couldn't be what it is.

Trinity1012, Roshelle Diall (as always), Cana99, The PrinceLady, Lilmonkey37043, Veronca55 & Sapphire pen master.

I do not own Skip Beat.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

This story continues on from chapter 200

Brotherly Love, Sisterly Sin.

She couldn't be Setsu in that moment. Cain's strong arms wrapped around her begging her forgiveness for his attention towards the 'Hamster' as he called Manaka-san.

"Setsu I was wrong! It was probably kindness to animals or a whim, but I shouldn't have touched another woman when you weren't around. I won't do it again. So won't you cheer up for me soon? ...Setsu..." Cain clung to her and in that moment Kyoko knew.

'Jus...just a second...Wait!...Right now...I' Kyoko desperately clung to the thought. Desperately she clung to that last lock, but it was already too late. 'Where I've completely cast off Setsu...I'm in a state...' Kyoko couldn't stop her body's reaction. As her hands desperately sought the feeling of closeness she had been yearning for. For so long without realising it her heart had belonged to the man before her. For so long, gasping firmly onto Cain's clothing, Kyoko gave in to the feelings she had rushing through her body. But that was when she noticed... when she noticed him there waiting... watching... the one who saw the look on her face in that moment and understood exactly how she was feeling. The man understood that her heart had finally been opened to the word and world of the feeling he deemed the most important. In that moment as their eyes met, Takarada Lory knew Mogami Kyoko had fallen in love with Tsuruga Ren. It only took one look to know exactly how she felt, but it only took one photo to start it all...

"What are we going to do Takarada-san?" Director Konoe asked, staring at the large array of magazines, newspapers and website printouts before him.

A large TV screen showed the current 'Celeb Gossip News' airing the 'Breaking News Story: Incest on Set!' Lory was watching with a small smile on his face as the same scene repeated over and over. The host called it the biggest scandal since Hizuri Kuu's burial, where he had invited over 500 people to what they thought was his funeral only to see the man himself on the lectern announcing he was burying his stage name to continue on as his true name.

"It's not that bad, Konoe-san." Lory replied as he finally turned to the man, "Just think of the free publicity you're getting for Tragic Marker." Konoe just stared at the smiling president. How could this man truly believe this...that what they had done was OK?

"But their careers? When we do release their names what will we say?" Konoe asked as Lory smiled wider and looked very happy.

"Well we just tell them the truth. They are an actor and an actress, so they just did what they know best." Konoe just looked at the overly happy man, not wanting to ask but needed to know exactly what he was planning.

"They act!" Konoe was sure in that moment Lory had a plan and he really hoped for his own sanity that he wouldn't have a big role to play in whatever this eccentric man was now cooking up.