37- junk food and fries

IMPORTANT:
Please be nice to each other in the comments. I've recently seen some people being negative and I would like to not have that on my stories. So please be kind and encourage each other! Make a friend in the comments right now! Talk to each other and become wattpad friends! :D

----
"Okay, everyone gather around and dump all the candy in the middle."  Bee instructed as she set up her camera on the coffee table, making sure that everyone was in shot. "Can some of you go up onto the couch? So we can get everyone in." A few of the guys moved from the floor to the couch and soon everyone was ready. "Okay I'm starting it!" Bee announced and backed up to one of the open spots in the middle of the floor.

"Okay I think we're good to start." Will did a quick check around to make sure that everything was set up.

"Hey guys! I'm here with my cube friends and today we're going to be tasting American candy and other snacks. Okay guys, raise your hand if your American." Bee looked around at us and most of us, including myself, put our hands up. "So they have a little advantage because they're used to these disgusting-"

"-You mean amazing" Parker corrected with a smile as he winked at the small camera

"Whatever they are, they're used to these treats unlike the rest of us. So who wants to start?" Bee asked as she lightly shoved Parker away from her.

"We all picked out something from the store to try so we have a lot to go through." Graser picked up a bunch of the sweets that were on the floor in front of him to show the camera.

"I'll go!" Will picked up a red package from Graser "I'm pretty sure everyone has had these before, they're skittles, but they're my favorites so," He opened the package and poured a few into his hand before he passed it to the next person.

"Is this video just an excuse for us to eat junk food?" Brayden asked from next to Mitch on the couch above me. I nodded in agreement as I move so my back was against the bottom of the couch and Mitch's legs were on either side of me. Mitch leaned down from the couch and handed me the bag of skittles. I took a few before passing them onto Bee.

We went along eating a bit of everyone's candy, I didn't say much because I was used to eating these things and also because I was still a little nervous with putting my actual face out there for the whole world to see. Mitch noticed this and leaned down as Bee and Mitchell were saying how gross our chocolate was as Will agreed with them.

"Hey, you okay?" He whispered as he bent down so our heads were closer.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I gave him a small smile as I played with a hair tie that was on my wrist.

"Bek-" Mitch placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me a look that said I don't believe you.

"Mitch, honestly, it's fine. Just not used to it yet, that's all." Mitch sat back up and took some of the chocolate that was handed to him and then handed the package to me.

-----

"Alright, so now that everyone knows what Bek looks like, who wants to see some embarrassing pictures from her visit to Canada?" Ryan asked after we had finished filming the video. We were all sitting around and talking as we continued to munch on the left over candy from our video.

My eyes snapped open instantly. "Ryan no! I thought we were friends!" I lunged at him from across our circle that we had formed as he was unlocking his phone. I was trying to get his phone out of his hands when Brayden spoke up.