chapter 5- meeting mrmitch

A/N- holy crap I started this story three days ago and it already has almost 200+ reads! Thank you all sooo much! :3 Btw I don't know how old Mitch's sister is but i know shes older but im going to make her younger for the story line and I cant remember her name so correct me if I'm wrong.
=======

"Please turn off all devices, we will be landing soon" a flight attendant announced to us a few hours later. I shut off my ipod and took off my headphones as a stretched a bit. Flying was tiring and all I did was read and listen to music. I should have taken a nap.

Once we landed and the other passengers started clapping, which I didn't know people actually did in real life, I started to get nervous. What if he didn't like me? I know that I act different on camera so what if he didn't like the real me? It would be awkward since we're staying together for three months. I shook the idea out of my head. Mitch and I are friends, it will be fine. I turned off my phone while I waited to get off the plane and called  Mitch.

"Hello" he answered on the fourth ring

"Hey hockey head! I just landed"

"Nice! I'm by the baggage claim"

"Wait, how will you know who I am?" I asked since he didn't know what I looked like

"What kind of shirt are you wearing?"

"A black hoodie"

"Black hoodie. Got it. See ya then"

"Bye" I hung up as people started leaving the plane. I grabed my backpack after making sure everything was there and I followed suit. I wasn't really sure where I was going so I followed a group of people who looked like they knew what to do and hoped they were going to baggage claim.

Soon enouh, after a couple of turns, we arrived. There was a huge crowd near the conveyor belt so I looked for Mitch first. I tried to remember exactly what he looked like from his streams and vlogs. Brown floppy hair, brown eyes, somewhat tall, skinny, sometimes wore glasses. Ugh why couldn't he just shown up in his owl onesie? It would have been way easier.

I walked around and checked all the seats. There he his! He was sitting down looking at his phone occasionally scrolling. He had a blue tshirt that reminded me of his cookie monster skin. I ran up behind his seat and bent down to wrap my arms around him. He jumped up at the slight touch and tried to turn around.

"The leaker!" I screamed as I continued to hug him

"Bekah?" He asked as he turned around

"No it's Graser" I rolled my eyes "Yes it's Bekah!"

He got up and hugged me back "It's so great to finally meet you!"

"I know right?" I smiled at him

"Did you get your bags yet?" He asked as he released from the hug

"No I have to get my duffle" I said pointing to the area

"Let's go" he linked my arm with his as we walked to the baggage claim. "What one is it?"

"Uh, it's purple with black straps. Kinda sporty looking. There's a diamond pic key chain on the zipper." Gotta show that minecraft support. "Here it comes" I grabbed the bag as it came around and looked up to Mitch "okay let's roll"

"That's all you packed?" He raised an eyebrow at me

I nodded "I tend to underpack. Besides, I was under the impression that you owned a washing machine" I raised an eyebrow back

He laughed at me "Come on ya goof"

"When did you turn into Liam?" I asked. He stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same in reply.  We walked out to the parking lot to Mitch's truck. "Oh my god"

"What?" He asked as the car unlocked itself

"Is this the truck from Brayden's prank he pulled on you?" I asked as I set my bags in the back

"When we went skiing?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah, why?"

"It's so cool. I'm jealous." I pouted

"Well, I'd let you drive but you don't have a Canadian license."

I laughed "I don't have an American one either"

"Really?"

"Yup. Never took the second part. Too busy" he nodded as he looked behind him as he backed out. "You're a good driver"

He smiled "thank you"

"Oh! I need to call my parents!" I pulled out my phone "Ugh. No service."

"Your phone isn't going to work here. Use mine" he handed me his

"Thanks. Passcode?"

"3610" I laughed "what?"

"Really? Your gamer tag with a zero? How creative" I entered the numbers and unlocked his phone

"Shut up" he laughed with me as he lowered the radio volume so I could call

"Hello? Mom? It's me, Bek"

"Whose phone are you on?" She asked

"Mitch's. Mine can't make calls here. But I'll still call you guys somehow. I'm sure I can borrow a phone."

"How was your flight?" She asked again once she was sure I was fine

"Good, a bit nerve wracking though"

"And how is Mitch? Is he being good?"

I rolled my eyes "Yes mom. He's being very nice don't worry" this caused Mitch to laugh as I glared at him. "Tell dad I said hi. I got to go, bye."

"Love you"

"Love you too, I'll talk later bye." I hung up the phone and gave it back to Mitch. "Ugh parents"

"She just wants to make sure you were safe"

"I know it's annoying"

"I think it's adorable" he laughed at me

"Oh shut up hockey head"

"Never apple pie!" That was his American stereotype name for me since my game name was OrangeApple12 I guess

"Ugh I hate that name!" I pouted

"Why do you think I use it?" He smiled and looked over at me. "I didn't know you wore glasses"

"Hey! Eyes on the road!" I scolded him "And yeah, you kind of need them when you're blind. Plus having a job where you stare at a computer doesn't really help either. "

"Tell me about it" he tapped his oen glasses

"We can be blind together!" I cheered as he laughed

--------

"Well, here we are. Home sweet home" he said once he shut off the engine of his truck

"Sweet base" I joked with him as I unbuckled my seatbelt

"Here I got that" he took my duffle bag from my hand

"Mitch I can carry it. I'm not a whimp" I pouted

"Relax Bek, it's called being polite" he put his key in the door and unlocked it "My mom is at work and my sister is staying over a a friend's house"

"That's cool" I watched Mitch as he walked in keeping an eye on his feet

"What are you doing?" He asked while kicking off his shoes

"I wasn't sure if I had to take my shoes off or not" I copied him and untied mine and set them by his

He laughed at me "You're such a dork"

"Gee, thanks"

"No problem, now follow me!" He lead me upstairs and pointed to the doors "Mom's room, sister's room, bathroom, my room, your room, closet" he pointed to each room and opened the door to the guest room- which I would be staying in. "It's nothing fancy, but-"

"It's fine" I smiled at him and gave him another hug "thanks for letting me stay here"

He hugged back "no problem"