chapter 19- two AM and FIFA

I couldn't sleep. No matter how tired I was, my eyes just couldn't stay closed. I kept turning, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in, but nothing worked. It was too hot and too cold at the same time. I was tired, but also wide awake. Giving up, I turned on my laptop and logged into Minecraft. This is what I usually did at home when I couldn't sleep, I would work on a project I had on the cube. But since I didn't have a project and I didn't want to play any mini games or UHCs, I just logged onto the cube anyways. Maybe I would just have a look around spawn and see what was new. I didn't really get to see anything except the castle while I was filming with the guys and Bee.

Once everything loaded, I spawned in at the castle. Bee was on the server, since it was probably sometime in the afternoon for her, and I spawned right in front of her.

heyimbee- 0.o

OrangeApple12- hai

heyimbee- you scared me!

OrangeApple12- sorry xp

I smiled at my computer screen and walked to spawn in silence. Checking the tab list, I saw that Bee and I were the only ones on the server. Once I got too the main spawn building, I checked out the new subway system- what I was allowed to see anyways- and read all of the signs people had put up. I had just read one about some movie theater Bee had built when Mitch joined the server.

heyimbee- why do u keep leaving?

MrMitch361- sorry

MrMitch361- my computer glitced

OrangeApple12- hai Mitch c:

MrMitch361- ?

MrMitch361- I thought u were sleeping???

OrangeApple12- nah

MrMitch361- then come talk

MrMitch361- I'm bored

OrangeApple12- ugh fine

heyimbee- aw ^-^

heyimbee- so cute! :3

I rolled my eyes as I picked up my laptop and my charger. Walking across the hall to Mitch's room, I quietly knocked on the door so I wouldn't wake Ella or Mitch's mom. "It's open." Mitch's voice came from inside.

"Yo." I placed my laptop down on his desk and brought the extra chair over. This was a regular thing for us if you couldn't tell already. "So, what's up?"

"I'm bored and there's nothing to do." Mitch pouted as he turned in his chair so he was facing me. It was dark in the room and the only light was coming from the screens of our computers.

"Oh I know what you can do! There's this thing called sleeping, and it's what normal people do at two in the morning!" I smiled while I said every word dripping with sarcasm.

He rolled his eyes at me. "Yeah, but in case you haven't noticed, we aren't normal people. We're internet people. Therefore, we don't sleep." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, which triggered me to yawn. "If you're tired, then my don't you go to bed?" He laughed softly