chapter 9- wake up calls

========

"How does this even happen? Did they swallow magnets so they just get magnetically pulled towards each other?" I heard Brayden talking when I woke up. It was too early to be up so I shrugged it off and tried to go back to sleep. My arms were wrapped around something, it was probably a pillow, and my head was laying on something hard. Just like the night before, there was weight over my waist again.

"Don't be stupid Bray. It's obviously fate. Nothing else can explain it. I'm taking another picture for their wedding scrapbook. They're so cute together. I ship it." Ryan took a picture on his phone. The room was still dark so he used the flash. I squeezed my eyes tighter together to try and keep it as dark as possible.

"Do you think they like it?" I had no idea what Brayden was talking about. I just wanted him to stop talking so I could go back to bed, these time zone changes haven't caught up to me yet.

A laugh came from Ryan. "Obviously. Look at Mitch, he's smiling and look how close they are. His arms are so tight around her she couldn't leave if she wanted to. He's so never going to hear the end of this." Both boys laughed and the lights were turned on. "Come on Mitch, wakey wakey." I could feel Ryan shaking Mitch next to me, causing me to slightly move as well.

I slightly opened my eyes to see that I was face to face with Mitch. One arm was around my waist and the other under my head. One of my hands was touching his under my head, the other found its was onto his waist. We were both holding each other. Every couple of seconds he blew a small breath in my face as he exhaled. He was so peaceful when he was asleep.

"Hey Bek. Have a nice sleep?" Ryan asked me giving me a smirk. Shoot, I was caught. I rolled my eyes and tried to sit up. Mitch frowned and held me down with his arm. "Looks like Romeo here doesn't want you to go." He laughed at me

"Shut up and help me wake him up." I punched him with my free hand that I removed from Mitch's waist. "Hey hockey head, wake up." I shook him in attempt to wake him up.

Mitch stirred in his sleep for a bit before he opened his eyes. "Oh, hey guys. Good morning." He squinted his eyes and yawned.

"You seemed to have a good night's sleep. You didn't want to move let alone wake up. Right Bek?" Brayden laughed at him

"What do you mean?" Mitch rubbed his eyes and sat up. He moved his arms away from me and acted like nothing happened.

"I find it weird, it seems everytime we see you two in the mornings, you're always busy cuddling on each other. Anything going on that we don't know?" Ryan winked at us as he laughed.

"Shut up. I'm gonna go shower. Try not to break anything." Mitch grabbed his glasses and excused himself. I put my own glasses on and redid my ponytail that losened when I was sleeping. I didn't want to say anything because I knew that they would somehow change the topic to me.

"Stop staring at me!" I yelled at them. They were sitting next to me on the couch, one on either side. Every time I turned my head one of them would be smirking or staring at me. "Okay, this is creepy. What do you want?"

"So Bekah," Brayden started with a crooked smile. "On a scale from one to ten-"

Ryan cut him off "-Ten being the highest"

"How good of a cuddle buddy is Mitch?" He finished with an innocent smile. I turned to him, my eyes wide and cheeks red. My mouth was opened wide as if I was going to yell but no words came out. My mind was racing with every stupid insult and random comeback I could think of, but none seemed to help me in this conversation.

"That good? Or that bad?" Ryan asked "Or do you just don't kiss and tell?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me which caused my to laugh, even though I was a bit angry and very embarrassed.

"Shut up. I don't even know how it happened. We were both facing opposite ways when we went to sleep. I'm just as shocked as you are." I mumbled hiding my face in my hands. It felt like I was blushing through my hands, I could feel them grow warmer.

"Aw, that's adorable." Brayden cooed at me while he jokingly petted my head. "I gotta go get my stuff and warm up for my tournament. See you guys there." He grabbed his keys and left.

---------

"What if they miss and it hits me in the face?" I sat down uneasily on the bleachers in between Mitch and Ryan.

"Then I'm going to be very upset that I wasnt vloging." Ryan laughed "I mean, it's not going to happen, but if it did."

I glared my eyes at him. "Nice save. What number is Brayden?" I turned my head trying to find him mixed in with the crowd of players from each team was warming up.

"Number six. They have the blue shirts on and they're stretching over there." Mitch pointed with his finger, guiding my head in the correct direction. "They should be starting soon" he pulled out his phone as he ended the conversation.

"Hey Ryan, hey Mitch." A boy who was a bit younger than us came and sat by us. I recognized that it was Brayden's brother from his videos, but I was having to have a hard time with his name.

"Hey" the guys smiled and greeted him.

"This is Bekah, she's a friend from the cube and she's staying with Mitch this summer." Ryan introduced me

"Nice to meet you-" I shook his hand but blanked when it came to the name. Something with an R, something with an R...

"Rylan" he smiled finishing my thought.

I let go of his hand. "Right! Rylan! How could I forget?" I laughed trying to clear away some of the awkwardness

"Very easily actually." Mitch muttered from his spot on his phone.

"Oh hush you!" I leaned into him and bumped him with my shoulder.

"Eww, gross. Stop flirting." Ryan pulled a disgusted face

"It's called being friendly Ry, you should try it sometime." I gave him an innocent smile. "I think it's starting!" I turned away from the guys and gave my attention to Brayden who lined up in his spot on the court ready to hit the ball or whatever. I should probably pay attention to his volleyball rants on teamspeak. Oh well.

======
A/N: I decided to update today because it's my birthday. So enjoy my gift to you. So I just saw that this book has 1.03k reads so far, that's insane! Thank you all so much for reading. Seeing that was one of the best things that happened today.

Please like and comment if you enjoyed! Love you guys :3