chapter 22- I'm going to kill Brayden

I was sitting on team speak with Mark, it was the week of Minecon and most of the cube members were in London. Mark and I were one of the few people who weren't. Mark was on the server, collecting materials and mining for a huge upcoming prank he was going to do. I was trying to write in my journal because I had fallen behind with the entries.

"Hey, did you watch Rusher's vlog?" Mark asked

"No. What one?" I minimized my Word tab and pulled up YouTube. I scrolled through my sub box, which wasn't as full as usual because mostly everyone was at mincecon.

"It's his most recent one. You'll see it."

"Okay I got it. I'll be back when im done watching it." I muted myself and Mark on team speak and pressed play on Brayden's video.

The video showed Brayden standing in Mitch's living room as he did his intro. "Hey, What's up Guys? Welcome back to another vlog! Today I am with Ryan and Mitch, say hi guys!" He turned the camera so you would see Mitch as be was walking into the kitchen, Mitch waved and the camera was turned to Ryan.

Ryan was holding his own camera, so they were both blogging eachother. "Hey guys!" Ryan smiled and weaved at the camera.

Brayden turned the camera back on him. "So it is Saturday, and we're waiting for Bek to come downstairs so that we can go. I'm not quite sure on what we're going to do. Probably drive around and go get lunch but I'm not sure on anything else. Where is she?" He turned to ask the guys

"I woke her up, but she seems a little groggy this morning. She probably fell back asleep." Mitch said from the kitchen.

"Well, we have to wait for Bek. See you guys in the next clip!" Brayden was on the camera again, this time we where in the car. "So, we're all in the car, going who knows where, everyone say hi!" The camera was still on him but you could hear the three of us giving a quick 'hi'. "But yeah, it's the fourth of July so Bek's blasting her American music and forcing us to listen to it.

"Oh don't act like you don't love it!" I said from behind Brayden, but out of view.

Brayden rolled his eyes, "Okay we'll be back when something more interesting happens. Next, it showed us at the restaurant. The camera was set up in front of me, but angled so that everyone else was in shot. It had some of our random conversations from before we ate and then cut to a time laps of the guys eating. Next, was a clip in the car again. "We just finished eating, but Mitch insisted that we stop so he could get a coffee. So Bek and Mitch are inside while we just chill in here. Right Ry?"

The camera turned to Ryan "Right! They've been gone for a while, what takes so long getting a coffee?" He leaned back into his chair and stretched his arms.

Brayden cut to the next clip, where we we're stopped quickly at Mitch's house. Mitch and I were inside, grabbing the blankets and such while Brayden was in the car with Ryan. "So, we've decided to go see fireworks tonight. Bek found a park that's not too far away, so we're going to drive there and watch some fireworks."

"Whoop whoop! Fireworks!" Ryan yelled at the camera. The next clip was when we we're are the park, it was a conversation between Ryan and Brayden that I didn't really pay attention to. It them cut to the actual fireworks themselves. Brayden was sitting behind me so in the shot, you could see the sky and me and Mitch. This also means, that you could see me leaning on Mitch. I hadn't noticed this when we were there, but Mitch's arm was behind me, almost around my waist. I sat there, watching Mitch and I instead of the fireworks that were shown above us. Brayden had cut the audio and music was being played instead so you couldn't hear what Mitch was saying to me when he gave me his jacket. It showed me putting the jacket on, but you still couldn't see my face. After the finale, you could see just the silhouettes of Mitch and I because it was dark. It showed Mitch leaning his forehead against mine and then it cut to Brayden in his room.