chapter 30- teasing and streaming

"I still hate bowling." I huffed as we got back into Ryan's car. I just had to make the point clear so they wouldn't decide to have another surprise bowling trip again. Mitch laughed as we buckled our seatbelts and Ryan and Brayden rolled their eyes in the front. I stuck my tounge out at them, they could see my reflection in the mirror.

"Oh, you had fun. Just admit it." Ryan chuckled as we started driving. Checking the clock on the radio, I saw that we had spent a few hours at the bowling alley. Brayden insisted that we kept playing another game.

"The word fun and the word bowling do not belong in the same sentence." I crossed my arms playfully and leaned against the door of the car.

"So what I'm hearing, is another game tomorrow?" Brayden teased from the passenger seat with a laugh

"No! Please!" I groaned as I shot up and sat straight. "No more! Have mercy!" I pleaded with a laugh

"Well then we'll have to do something else. Something like mini golf? Unless you have some grudge against that game too." Mitch suggested with a smile.

"Yes! I'm pretty sure I could whoop you all easily in mini golf." I said excitedly. "I'm the champ." I stated proudly, leaving out the fact that the only time I ever went mini golfing was for field trips and when I babysat for five year olds.

"I was being sarcastic." Mitch groaned with a frown on his face.

"Mitch hates mini golf." Brayden laughed from the front

"Really?" I asked with a small smirk. They teased me all the time, now it was my turn to tease them.

"I'm just not very good at it." Mitch shrugged

"And by that, he means that he owns the record for Worst Putt Putter at the mini golf course." Ryan laughed. "He got so mad one time he threw his putter and it almost broke the windmill." I looked at Mitch who was looking at his hand sheepishly.

"Okay, we don't need to tell her every embarrassing thing I do in my life." Mitch muttered as he blushed. I laughed along with the guys as Brayden turned around a little in his seat.

"Oh please, if you want embarrassing how about that time during gym class in freshman year where you-" Brayden smiled devilishly, but before he could continue, Mitch lunged forward in his seat and reached across to slap his hand over Brayden's mouth. Which was quite difficult, sine Mitch was behind Ryan and Brayden was on the other side.

"Okay that's enough!" Mitch yelled as he cheeks got even redder- which I didn't think was even possible.

"Ooh! What happened in gym class? I wanna know!" I teased Mitch who sat back in his seat.

"You know I'm not the only one who does embarrassing things you know." He pouted as he folded his arms across his chest

"No, but you're the one we're picking ion right now." Ryan laughed at Mitch's moodiness.

"I don't like this game very much." Mitch mumbled as he looked out the window.I laughed at his behavior as he blushes again.

--------

I sat on my bed with my laptop in front of me. I was alone, because Ryan and Brayden had went home an hour ago and Mitch was either recording or editing or something along those lines. I scrolled through twitter as I refreshed my sub box. No new videos. I closed my YouTube tab and read the new tweets that just came in.

TheCampingRush- new vid coming soon! It's a vlog! :D

OrangeApple12- TheCampingRush you better do some good editing! I don't wanna be seen!