Awesome Trio X Reader: Three Times The Stupid {Fluff}

My daddy kink is getting to be a bit too much... like, yeah, I have daddy issues, but it's getting to a point where I'm legit working on MMD's just muttering about how the character I'm working with is my daddy! Like, Jesus fuck... too many daddies xD

I only brought that up because Prussia, America and Denny are daddy af. Oh, also, how far can I go with my smut? Because I really wanna do some kinky shit, but I don't wanna disturb anybody...

***

You never, ever, should have let your relationship with those three idiots get this far...

No, it's not that you don't like them... at least not when they're separate... they're kind of clingy, goofy, loud... yet at the same time they're sweet, gentle and caring... and all three, Gilbert, Matthias and Alfred, are head over heels in love with you.

Now, mix three men, all of whom are essentially love struck teenagers, and put them in the same room as the woman they adore so much.

You don't mind the affection, but the bickering... Jesus Christ, the bickering...

It makes your head ache, and they're all too dumb to realize when to stop. You're almost constantly on the verge of snapping, and even they can't help you. God knows that they're too stubborn to realize how you're being torn apart, piece by piece, day by day... and they certainly refuse to see that it's them doing it.

Groaning, you run a hand through your hair, stumbling up the stairs to your apartment.

It's been a hellish, long ass day, and you're ready to curl up, drink yourself silly, and sleep for the whole godforsaken weekend. Your plan is immediately obliterated as you reach your apartment door.

There's arguing inside, three familiar voices making you groan again, dying a little on the inside.

You push the door open hesitantly, wincing as Matthias yells out.

"What're ya' guys even doin' here?! Just leave my (y/n) alone!" He stomps his foot in annoyance, crossing his arms over his chest. Gilbert laughs that stupid, God awful laugh of his. "Kesesesese~ But Matthais, she is not jours, she is mine! Anyvays, vhat are jou doing here?"

Rolling your eyes, you slam the door, making the three men who're in the middle of your living room, jump.

"No, no, no, no! The question is, what are you douche bags doing in my house?! You only have a key for emergencies, and pretty sure ruining my night isn't an emergency."

Growling, you toss your purse to the side, ignoring Alfred's squeal of joy at seeing you. "Mein frau, it vas an emergency, for me at least! I didn't vant mein liebe to be all alone."

Scoffing, you stalk into your kitchen, pulling a bottle of vodka from the cupboard above the sink. "That's where you're wrong Gilly, being alone is what I wanted."

You reach for a cup, but decide otherwise, opening the bottle and taking a swig.

You immediately notice all three men wince, glancing at one another in worry. "Yo, dudette, I don't think that's healthy..."

Snorting in amusement, you start making your way back out to the living room. "Yeah, we'll having you three dipshits in my hair 24 fucking 7 isn't healthy either, but here we are!"

You gesture around yourself in annoyance, doing a quick spin before collapsing on the couch. You ignore the vodka sloshing down your hand, a deep sigh escaping you.

Matthais pouts, sitting next to you and cuddling against your side. "That's mean... we love ya' and wanna be with ya' (n/n)." A small groan is your only response, eyes fluttering closed as you take another swig.

Leaning over the back of the couch, Gilbert wraps his arms around your neck, leaving a gentle kiss against the back of your head. "Ja, liebe. Ve love jou... even if I don't vant to share, I vill if it makes jou happy." He hums into your hair, kissing your head a few more times.

Rolling your eyes, you don't stop the smirk pulling at your lips as you take another swig.

Alfred's suddenly kneeled in front of you, taking your free hand in his. He kisses your knuckles gently, making you blush. "Sorry if we pissed you off dudette! But Matthais and Gil aren't lying, we do love you. And if it makes our princess happy, we'll share."

You snort, laying your head back against Gilbert's shoulder, wrapping your arm, the one holding the vodka, around Matthais and squeezing Alfred's hand gently.

"Who said I even like you guys? Maybe I don't wanna be shared by three idiots." You grin teasingly, moving close to Matthais as you take another drink, before laying back against Gilbert again.

They all grin, moving even closer to you. Almost an impossible thing to do too.

"Aw, don't lie (n/n)! Ya' love us!" Matthias kisses your shoulder, making you laugh lightly.

For the first time in the years you've known them, they're not fighting over you, and they're actually being calm... ish.

"Geez, you dumbasses are gonna be the death of me. But hey, if you keep acting like this, I could actually fall for you guys."

You're suddenly bombarded by cheers, making you wince in pain... but it's not as terrible as it usually is, because for once...

These stupid fuckers aren't fighting over your affection, they're getting along and holding you in a comfortable, warm position.

And that's just how you like it.

***

My daddies. I fucking love the Awesome Trio. Just daddy as fuck.