Poland X Reader: G.B.F {Fluff}

This is only because I really love Poland, but he's about as straight as a circle, SO IT'S LITERALLY JUST POLAND BEING YOUR GAY BEST FRIEND AND I AM WAY TOO HAPPY FOR THINKING OF THIS! Enjoooooooy!

(I know Poland looks like a girl in the picture above, but he's fucking adorable, fight me about it.)

***

"Feliiiiiiiks!" Shrieking the small blond's name, you run after him, arms waving as you nearly barrel straight into a making out Ivan and Matthew.

For such a shy guy, Matthew really doesn't hold back, even in public...

Shrugging it off, you continue your way to Feliks.

"Omg, like, really (y/n)? You totally couldn't be, like, any more annoying could you?"

Giggling, you sling an arm around your friends shoulder, grinning down at him. You like to rub in the fact that you're taller than him

The green eyed boy rolls his eyes, but doesn't stop the smile creeping onto his face.

"Don't lie Feliiiiiks! You love me!" You do a fake hair flip, making the boy laugh at you.

"No. You have, like, a vagina. We all know I'm totally not into that."

Laughing, you grin at him. He does love you, but in a brother/sister way. Well... the kind of brother/sister that come from friendship, considering brothers tend to be dickheads.

ANYWAYS!

"True. I also know who you loooo-"

Feliks slaps his hand over your mouth, although he has to reach up a bit to do so, and glares at you.

"Like, don't even say it. I'll hate for, like, ever if you do."

You smirk slightly, licking the hand covering your mouth, to which the blond responds to by making a noise of disgust and dig through the pockets of your backpack for hand sanitizer.

After he'd finally 'Decontaminated' his hand, he looks you up and down, his perfect nose wrinkling up.

"Ew, like, what the fuck are you wearing?"

Now it's your turn to glare, arms crossed defensively over your chest.

"Clothing, Feliks! I don't like pink like you do, idiot."

With a small scoff, he smirks as you.

"I don't love pink, pink loves me."

The both of you stare at each other for a few seconds before bursting out laughing, linking arms.

"So, pizza or Chinese takeout tonight?"

Your conversation goes on like this (Feliks having chosen Chinese food, and now the both of you arguing over it), and before long you zone out slightly, still keeping conversation with the blond.

Off to the side, you notice Francis and Alfred arguing over a very embarrassed and stressed looking Arthur, Leon and Lukas curled up under a tree together, reading (with the occasional kiss snuck in), and Berwald holding a very blushy Tino to his chest.

"Oh my god... I've never noticed how much gay is around me Feliks... how am I still straight?"

Feliks seems to think about the question for a second, but just as he opens his mouth to answer, someone runs into you, knocking you over.

You're just thanking the gods that whoever it was hadn't knocked Feliks over... no one wants to see what kind of scene that would cause.

"What the f-..." Your face turns beet red as your eyes connect with a pair of stunning eyes.

You also notice a pair of very nice, to yet kind of small.... chest eyes, let's call them.

The blond haired woman, the insanely scary Natalya, scowls at you, and stands up, storming away.

Still beet red, you help yourself up, staring after the long haired girl.

A huge smirk on Feliks' face, he links his arm with your again.

"Like, I think you spoke too soon about being straight."

***

Badum, tssss. If you're not a Lesbian, or Bi, or Pan, or anything else where you're attracted to women, SORRY! Belarus is fucking beautiful, albeit slightly scary... I'd do her... ANYWAYS! This was boring, but Poland is so precious, I just wanted to write something including him, and talk about all the gay in Hetalia.

I KNOWN BEING SURROUNDED BY GAY PEOPLE DOESN'T AFFECT YOU, OR YOUR PERSONALITY, IT WAS FOR THE SAKE OF HUMOUR! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this.

Up Next:

Bad Touch Trio X Reader: {Fluff}

Romano X Dead! Reader: Too Soon {Angst}