Norway X Reader X Denmark: {Lemon}

Nordic threesome, hell yes. Sorry... I really like Threesomes. And Denny and Norge. Yeaaaaah.

***

You yawn happily, snuggling into the couch.

Your roommates have been out all day, giving you the house to yourself.

You yawn again as the front door opens, jolting up quickly.

You groan loudly, pouting a bit. You were half hoping it was Lukas, but nope. Stuck with Matthias.

It's not that you don't like him, it's just that he's loud, and won't let you sleep. Lukas would just pat your head gently and read.

"Yo (y/n)! 'Sup?"

His loud voice makes you flinch, staring him down as he flings himself over the couch, bouncing on it next to you.

He sighs loudly, wrapping an arm around your shoulders and pulling you against his chest.

"Dude, I love you and all, but I'm sleepy..."

Chuckling, he leans back into the couch, holding you gently. And he's being... quiet? You look up at him in shock, jaw dropping.

He laughs, pulling you onto his lap and snuggling your shoulder.

"S'not that weird..."

Shrugging off his odd behavior, you lean back against him, letting him hold you gently against his body.

Peace floods you as his hands dance over your back slowly and gently, rubbing out small knots.

You shiver almost violently as his hands move down, resting on your waist as he leans his face against your shoulder, a sly smirk on his lips.

"Matthias... what're you doing?" You wiggle in his grip, trying to break loose, with very little success.

He ignores your question, pulling you down against his groin. A small moan passes his lips, making your face flare up red.

"Matthias!" He moves away from your shoulder, running his tongue roughly across your neck, gripping your hips tightly.

You squirm, blushing heavily as he grinds up against you, nipping and sucking at the sensitive spots on your neck.

You can't deny it feels good, having his fingers pressed into your hips, and his growing bulge rubbing against your heat... but you don't like him that way!

Do you?

You shiver again, sighing in relief as you hear the front door open.

"L~ukas! Help me!"

You can feel the tension in the room flare up as Lukas freezes inside the doorway.

You're suddenly ripped from Matthais' arms, panting and blushing as you're pulled into a smaller, leaner chest.

"What the hell Matthias!? Don't fucking touch her!"

The tall blonde pouts, leaning a head in his hand.

"Awe, come on Norge! Don't be so jealous." He grins mischievously, winking at the both of you. "We all know ya' wanna fuck her just as much as I do."

You turn an even brighter red, glancing between the stoic blonde and the obnoxious one.

Lukas' fingers twitch against your arm, before he pulls you closer.

His voice is an octave higher than usual as he speaks up, licking his lips to calm himself before pulling you closer.