The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [32]

Gemma P.O.V

I curled up into a ball holding onto Reed. Liam paced in front of us angrily. He’d tied and gagged us both. I watched him with scared eyes. Scared what he’d do, especially since he saw me trying to call Jack. But that was before he’d tied us up. My phone and Reed’s phone lay at his feet broken and in pieces. Leah also lay slumped against the opposite wall knocked out.

She was in this… shed? Barn? Outhouse? Hostel? Well she was here before we were. I didn’t understand what was going on, why was I here? There was some grunting noise and then one of Liam’s friends who I’d never seen before dragged Zeke into the room. Zeke’s arms were tied behind his back, and he was thrown onto the floor face down.

Tears leaked out of my eyes, I really didn’t understand, why was Liam doing this? I hadn’t done anything to him! He came closer to me and Reed, I cowered in fear but Reed didn’t make a noise, he was brave. Liam surprised us both by leaning down and stroking Reed’s face, it was lovingly, a caress. I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

Then Liam glanced over at me, he smiled, and it was a friendly smile. The kind of smile you gave your friend if you bumped into them in the street, it was a surprised yet delighted smile. He untied me and took the gag out my mouth; I rubbed my sore wrists sitting up.

“Liam why are you doing this?” I asked my voice croaky.

“Because Jack was supposed to be mine” he hissed glaring at Reed “I am his best friend, haven’t you read all the books, me and Jack are supposed to be together not this worthless sack of shit”

“Don’t say that about Reed, if anyone is worthless it’s you. This is pathetic, taking your revenge out on Reed because Jack happens to like him”

Liam shoved me; I fell back to the ground. He gripped his own hair and shouted. I looked at him frightened, what the hell is wrong with him? Then he got up and punched Reed in the stomach, Reed cried out but the gag in his mouth made the sound come out all muffled. Liam kicked Reed in his ribs.

“STOP IT!” I yelled after Liam “STOP IT YOUR HURTING HIM”

Liam turned and looked at me an evil grin on his face. Zeke stirred and came round, he looked round at all of us confused. He looked between a sobbing Reed, an unconscious Leah and me. I saw him sit up he tried to move his arms but they were tied behind his back. He fought with the rope but it was useless.

“What the fuck is going on here!?” he roared. He looked sexy and manly when he yelled like that; he didn’t seem the slightest bit gay. If it weren’t for the situation we were in I would have thought it was hot.

“I’ll tell you exactly what the fuck is going to happen, you are all going to shut the fuck up whilst I think”

“Liam this isn’t going to work, hurting me isn’t going to make Jack want you” Reed said calmly.

“I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!” Liam yelled, swinging his foot round to kick Reed again.

I flinched as Liam’s foot connected with Reed’s nose, blood poured down his face and Reed slumped back against the wall. I crawled over to him, tears slipping out of my eyes. I took off my cardigan and used it to try and soak up some of the blood and stop the flow. Reed moaned in pain, his eyes squeezed shut.

“Please Liam, please don’t hurt us. We didn’t do anything to you?”

Liam chuckled “I know but Reed did something to you. Didn’t he make you fall in love with him and then cheat on you with your brother? Didn’t he lead everyone to believe Zeke was his boyfriend, using Zeke as a cover for him and Jack? Didn’t he influence and encourage Leah and her weirdness. It’s all him! It’s his fault, none of this would have happened if he weren’t here!!”