The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [9]

Reed P.O.V

I put my key in the door and turned it; I took a deep breath and stepped in the house. I shut the door, not so quietly. I stood in the darkness of my hallway just taking in the silence. Dom had come back 2 days ago after being very angry and spending the night drunk somewhere. He kinda apologized but we were still sort of ignoring each other.

We didn’t have dinner together anymore, and I rarely spent time in my house, I was either at school working on some new art work or I was with Gemma. I walked up to my room exhausted; I laid on my bed staring out the window. A yawn escaped my lips and I pulled off my clothes, I had a quick shower before pulling on some fresh boxers.

I lay in bed, I must have blinked but the next thing I knew someone was waking me up. I blinked a couple times and sat up I rubbed my eyes yawned before having a good look at the person in front of me. When I saw who it was I froze, no what was she doing here! I jumped out the bed and hugged her. I’d long grown passed her, she wrapped her petite arms around my waist, and I spun us in a circle.

“Kat what are you doing back?” I said grinning from ear to ear.

“Well I heard that my little bro finally confessed he liked boys and I came rushing home so we could celebrate!” she said grinning at me.

I took in her face, so similar to mine you could easily tell in one glance that she was related to me. Her black hair sat on her shoulders and we had the same eyes, our mother’s eyes. But Kat had lost a lot of weight since the last time I saw her which was probably 5 months ago. She didn’t visit too often. I was so glad she was here now; it was exactly what I needed.

“Kat I’m not gay, I’m bisexual” I said flopping back onto my bed.

She shoved me over and lay next to me on her back, staring at the ceiling. “Oh well, it’s still something to celebrate about right? I knew you liked guys!” she said giggling.

I shoved her lightly; she was tiny “How? Do I have a bisexual face?”

She laughed “No but sometimes your outburst are so feminine you out shine me. Like remember when you were like 10 and Dom took us to Six Flags. I remember you complained after every ride that it messed up your hair. And you scream like a girl Reed”

“I do not”

“Hmm sure... Reed what’s going on, why did I get a phone call from Dom telling me he’s worried about you? What’s going on Reed, are you doing drugs?” she sat up and looked down at me “Are you having sex?”

I cringed “Urgh Katherine gross! Really Dom phoned you, I’m surprised we’re not really talking”

“Yeah he told me. He’s sorry about the way he acted; he said he tried to apologize but your making things difficult for him. What time did you get in yesterday Reed, your 16! You don’t need to be having sex with girls and drinking and coming in all hours of the night”