The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [12]

Jack P.O.V

After spending the whole of Sunday in my house cleaning up I sort of welcomed school on Monday. At least at school I wouldn’t find random used condoms in my Jacuzzi. This weekend I’d lost a whole 48hrs of football training. To make up for it I was holding a long practice after school today. We had another match on Thursday. We were going to win for sure.

I walked to my locker; Liam was waiting for me as usual. I smiled at him and he half smiled back. I rolled my eyes; something was up with him these past couple days. I pulled out my locker and there was an envelope sitting there waiting for me. I pulled it out my locker and opened it. I quickly read it.

It’s Alison. Listen if I am pregnant I am going to have this baby. I decided to write this to you because I didn’t want to cause another scene. Next week will be week four, I’m supposed to get my period on the 27th which is Friday if I don’t I’m taking the test next Saturday. I’m giving you plenty warning if you want to be there.

I slammed my locker shut thoroughly pissed off. Was she serious? She can’t be pregnant, she couldn’t be pregnant. I was praying I hadn’t impregnated that hoe. Well there was one good thing about me messing about with Reed, he couldn’t get pregnant. I saw him at the bottom of the corridor, I headed straight for him.

I handed him the envelope and kept walking towards homeroom, I didn’t even wait for Liam. I sat in my seat my dinosaur expression on. A pretty Chinese girl approached me, was she new? I’ve never noticed her in my homeroom before. I looked her once over and she blushed.

“Jack Nickels” she said, sitting on my desk.

I smirked leaning towards her “How can I help you?”

“You can be at my house tomorrow night at 7pm?”

I raised my eyebrows at her, her confidence was kinda attractive. She handed me a piece of paper and walked out my homeroom. I knew she wasn’t in my homeroom!!! Boo-yah. I looked at the paper and smirked, she’d written her address and phone number. I put it in my pocket saving it. You never know when you’ll need a freak to hook up with. Not that I was going to tomorrow, or even think about her again.

After homeroom I walked to Science with Ben, it was boring I was hardly there. I spent most of the lesson in my own mind, just puzzled about Reed, about how cuddling with him over this weekend felt good, kissing him felt great, I could imagine that anything else would be awesome. After Science was Music, we were put into the same groups as before.

But this time we had to swap roles, Mrs Daniels assigned me to be on the guitar, Liam singing and Ben drums. We all looked at each other puzzled, I’d never played the guitar before, and drums were my thing. Liam looked sick, and I knew why, he really couldn’t sing. We had a week; we were going to perform the same song.  Mrs Daniels told the whole class they had to perform the same song they did in the last assignment.

I frowned how was I supposed to learn that in a week, I mean I had a social life, and football, and dealing with my parents shit, and now Reed. I couldn’t learn guitar on top. But the guys looked determined to actually do this assignment so I couldn’t let them down. I sighed I guess it was a week of no sleep for me; I wasn’t dropping anything for this.