The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [15]

Okay I’m dedicating this chapter to jhol7689/fangirlofboyxboy because her help gave me brilliant ideas and more epicness for this story. I’m so buzzed to get to work loool *nerdy moment* haha. But yeahh read on leave me comments and don’t forget to vote...

Jack P.O.V

A week later on Saturday morning I woke up feeling absolutely miserable. I had to go over to Alison’s house later on today and do the pregnancy test. I was not looking forward to it, my life would be determined with that one test, this one mistake that could haunt me forever.  Me and Reed had been sneaking around every night this week.

I was getting sort of used to having him in my bed. It was scary how natural this whole gay thing with Reed was getting. At times I still thought it was gross and the at other times I could hear myself thinking fuck what others had to say. Reed seemed to be having trouble proving to Gemma that he was still with her.

I heard them arguing twice this week and they never argued. But it was because of me, Gemma complains that Reed spends too much time doing art, but that was a lie. Whenever Reed told her he was doing art he was really somewhere remote with me. My phone beeped it was a text, I opened it up.

Reed: Good luck wiv today not that u’ll need it. Let me know how it goes.

Jack: Hey, yeah I will. Can I see you later?

Reed: Sure. Txt me later.

I locked my phone and threw it on the bed, my chest felt tight. I wasn’t sure if it was because of Alison or because of Reed. No-one had been suspicious of us; I’d still been kissing and flirting with Claire, and hanging with Liam and the guys. Reed stuck with Gemma or his new friend Leah. Sometimes when I saw him I still shoved him into the lockers.

It was us being close at school without it looking suspicious. He told me that he didn’t mind it made his heart race. I didn’t know how to respond to that so I just left it. I went down stairs and heard the microwave turning, I assumed it was Gemma. But when I stepped into the kitchen I got a shock.

“Mum?” I asked confused.

She grinned at me “Morning baby, I’m just cooking up some breakfast for you and Gemma. She’s in the games room, I’ll call you when it’s done” she blew me a kiss and turned back to the stove.

“Okay” I said slowly, and to her back. I scampered out the kitchen and burst into the games room “Gemma what the fuck is up with mum? Why is she even here?”

Gemma sighed turning away from the TV “I have no idea, but if it means I don’t have to make breakfast then I don’t really care”