The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [11]

Jack P.O.V

I woke up slowly, my body becoming aware of my surroundings. Aware of the cold air I felt against my skin, the light snores that weren’t coming out my mouth. I opened my eyes fully and saw that Reed was lying next to me. His face was inches away from mine, his hand resting on my waist. I looked over his sleeping figure; he looked angelic when he was asleep.

Last night came back to my mind, I looked at Reed again. Did I regret making out with him, and then falling asleep with him in my arms? No. But I should right, I mean I wasn’t gay, but kissing him was something I’d never felt before. It actually touched my body; I felt the kiss to my core. Oh gosh I was confused.

How could I like kissing my baby sister’s boyfriend? I mean I liked it enough that I’d do it again for sure. But Gemma didn’t deserve that, and what did it mean about me. I looked back at Reed I was torn, should I get up and sneak out? But when he woke up would he be hurt that I’d done that? I didn’t want him to think I regretted it.

But if I stayed, if I laid back down what was I choosing? What would that mean for us, for me? I’d never felt this was for another guy before, I didn’t feel anything for anyone before. Maybe that’s why I was so ruthless with chicks... because I was into guys? No that can’t be right I still liked girls. Did that mean I was bisexual like Reed?

I thought about it, no, that didn’t feel right either. Reed was the ONLY guy I have and will ever think about in that way. Oh god shit was messed up; I looked back at Reed and then back at the door. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Fucking hell Jack you know what you want, who gives a damn if it’s not what everyone else wants.

I gritted my teeth and lay back down, the second my head hit the pillow I felt relief, the decision was made and now I had to live with the consequences. I rolled to my side and cuddled up to Reed, I wasn’t leaving. But there was still a tiny part of my brain telling me it was wrong.

“You stayed” he whispered.

I opened my eyes and looked into his blue ones. Their gorgeous blue that I would recognise anywhere “I stayed” I said firmly.

He smiled and leant forwards, I met him halfway; our kiss was brief but sweet. “Last night wasn’t a game Reed. Spending the night with you... making out. It wasn’t a game” I whispered. I hoped he could understand what I was telling him. Because I didn’t understand what I was telling him, of what it meant, of how it would all work out. There was only one thing I knew for sure.

“So what happens next?” he whispered watching me carefully.

I swallowed and told him the one thing that I knew for sure “I never want to stop”

-----------

Breakfast was interesting, Kat didn’t seem to like Gemma for some reason, they spent most of the morning glaring and making bitchy comments towards each other. My guess was that Kat didn’t approve of Gemma as Reed’s girlfriend. I wondered if she’d approve of me and Reed. Not that there was any us, I don’t do labels, but of what we were doing.