The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [14]

So in this chapter we find out Kat's secret, the picture on the side is Aaron Johnson, I totally chose him to play Reed because I absolutely love him in Kick-Ass sucha good film. But let me know what you guys think, and I've suddenly become inspired it's crazy I need to get these ideas written down and uploaded so you guys can join me on my crazy adventure....

Reed P.O.V 

“So are you going to go see Alison when she takes that pregnancy test?” I asked Jack as we were getting ready for school Wednesday morning.

Yesterday Jack's dad had come home from his business trip, Gemma had invited me over I spent the evening with her and her dad talking about his business it was so boring, but Gemma seemed interested. I wondered if she wanted to go into business when she was older. I stayed late and ending up spending the night. And just like the night before Jack snuck into my room.

Last night had been sweet and romantic Jack had kissed me and then held me into the early hours of the morning. I don’t think either of us got any sleep. It was weird how he was acting compared to his attitude around his friends. When it was just me and him he acted like he like-liked me, and he kissed me like he wanted to screw my brains out.

I was the one who had to stop him last night it was getting so hot and heavy. I wasn’t going to have sex with him when his dad and Gemma were in the house!! Kissing my girlfriends brother is one thing but having sex with him is a completely different level. Besides, did I want to lose my virginity to Jack?

For all I know this could all be some fling, maybe he wanted to get a gay experience out his system. But whatever it was, I respected Gemma and more so myself than to do that. But it was so tempting, when he was in front of me, in just those boxers. I shivered Reed stop thinking those dirty thought and concentrate on getting ready for school.

“Yeah, I’m going to be there, I have to make sure she’s not having my baby” Jack answered looking depressed.

“Wait the note she left... its next week right?”

“Yeah next Saturday... Reed I’m dreading it. I’m so scared what am I going to do if she is having my baby? I can’t be a dad, not to her child anyway. What am I going to tell my folks?”

I walked round the bed and hugged him. I didn’t know what to say, I hoped my hug was enough for him to understand that I was there for him. And when it turns out Alison isn’t pregnant we can all get on with our lives, and then me and Jack can figure this thing out. A baby would just ruin our... thing, fling, hook up. Whatever the hell it was.

He wrapped his arms around me hugging me back, I squeezed him tighter. And then suddenly he lifted me off my feet and placed me on his bed, lying on top of me. He wiggled his eyebrows and smiled down at me. I pouted at him. I shouldn’t have been surprised that he can lift me, but it made me feel like such a female.

I rolled my eyes at him, when he leant down to kiss me I twisted my head. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and saw that he was pouting. I chuckled.