The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [2]

Jack P.O.V

Fuck! Was I really going to kiss him! What the flying fuck was wrong with me! I didn’t like dudes, I was a dude no I liked girls, and lots of them, at the same time. Why was this stupid kid getting under my skin like this? He was my baby sister’s boyfriend for crying out loud. What was wrong with me? I drove furiously towards Liam’s house. I hadn’t even phoned to say I was coming but that didn’t matter, Liam and I were close like that.

I pulled up in his driveway slamming my door angrily. I locked the car and rang the door bell. I hoped Liam’s 3 years old brother Coby was still sleeping, I’d feel really bad about waking him up. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I pressed ignores and then switched the phone off. I didn’t want to talk to Gemma right now. Liam opened the door, in his boxers, his hair messy like he’d just got up.

“Jack? The guys were meeting at half 11, wait! I thought you had that dinner thing?” he said yawning, he moved back to let me in the house.

“Yeah but I left early, that guy is a prick, Reed sparrow” I sneered, his name tasting awful on my tongue.

Liam walked into his kitchen and took out 2 Pepsi before chucking one at me. His room was on the ground floor so we walked to it, Liam plopped back on the bed and I sat on his chair. He yawned again flicking on the TV.

“Tough break man, so what did he do?”

I opened my mouth to tell Liam what Reed did, but what did he do, he flirted with me and rubbed my leg with his leg. For some reason I didn’t want to tell Liam, not because I was protecting Reed but, but because I didn’t really want to. It was between me and Reed; I knew he sure as hell weren’t going to tell Gemma I nearly kissed him. I knew I wasn’t and if he did tell I’d deny it. Liam would back me up and say that Reed wanted me.

That’s where being popular came in handy, all my friends would say Reed had been making moves on me, and that his imagination must’ve gone overboard. But what made me nearly do it? I had no idea.

“Ahhh just the usual prick stuff you know. So we going to get fucked or what tonight?” I asked distracting Liam.

“Yeah, Ben’s bringing a keg and Sandra said she’s got one, its gonna be wild man, loads of hot girls too”