The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [3]

Reed P.O.V

I walked down the corridors at school Monday morning; I was frightened of seeing Jack. I didn’t know what to say to him, after he kissed me. And what a kiss it was, even now, 2 days later my lips still tingled when I thought about it. I kissed Jack Nickels. Part of me was sad, I’d cheated on my girlfriend with her brother can you believe, but another bigger part of me rejoiced.

Last year I developed a stupid crush on Jack. I know pitiful the schools loner and bisexual had a crush on the quarterback. To be honest I think every guy had a little guy crush on him, but mine was worse. Every time his hands touched my chest or shoulders, as he shoved me into the lockers or so he could get by, my heart raced.

And every time it did I’d scold myself for being so pathetic. I was safe for now, as I made my way to homeroom, Jack was a senior so his homeroom was on the other side of the building, and there was no need for him to be round here. As I walked towards homeroom I noticed a couple people catching my eye and nodding at me.

I nervously looked down was there something on me? Most of these people normally ignored me, I felt invisible coming to school, why were they nodding at me now. Hands snaked round my waist and I immediately knew who it was, the only person in this school that spoke to me.

“Morning babe” Gemma said. She smiled at me oblivious to everyone around us. I wished I could be more like her.

I leant down and kissed her “Morning, you look very nice today” and I wasn’t just saying that she did. She looked nice every day. With her long curly honey blond hair and her baby blue eyes and clear skin, she looked like an angel. And every day I spent with her I wondered why she liked me. Lonely old Reed Sparrow.

She blushed “Thanks”

She held my hand and we continued to walk down the corridor, we turned right and I walked her to her locker, as I leant by the locker next to hers I saw people whispering and looking at us. Probably because they saw us talking, we decided not to be a couple in school until Gemma told Jack, I guess over the weekend everyone found out. Well when you date someone popular I guess it doesn’t stay under the radar.

And Gemma didn’t care. She was the one that kissed me first, the first time we kissed, she didn’t care what anyone thought of us, I guess big brother Jack would sort everything out. People still kept whispering and it bugged me.