The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [17]

Gemma P.O.V

 “GEMMA!!!!” Jack shouted. Everyone in the corridor turned to look at me stunned. But I wasn’t ready to face Jack yet, I turned and ran. I heard him swear and then run after me.

Jack was faster than me, much faster, but I was skinnier and able to weave through the growing crowd much easier, I had no idea where I was going but this direction was away from the school, at least when Jack caught me I wouldn’t be surrounded by people. And then I tripped, well actually some boy got in my way and I tripped over him. I landed on my knees, I cried out in pain, my palms grazing on the floor.

“OMG I’m so sorry, are you okay?”

I felt arms around my waist and someone pulled me up. I was looking into gorgeous green eyes and brown hair; he had a smooth peachy coloured face and was really tall. I was drinking in his cheeky smirk, high cheek bones and lovely shoulders. Snap out of it Gemma you must be drooling.

“I’m fine, thank you for helping me up” I said smiling at him.

“It’s okay. My names Zeke Davis, it’s a pleasure to meet you”

I blushed “Gemma Nickels pleasures all mine”

Jack's hand shot out and grabbed my arm, he pulled me firmly towards him causing me to stumble, Zeke lifted his hands as if to pull me back but when he caught Jack's expression he instantly dropped them. Zeke turned his smile on Jack, the smirk on his face just made Jack's hold on my arm firmer.

“So is this the boyfriend?” Zeke asked looking Jack up and down clearly sizing him up.

“No Zeke, this is my older brother Jack. Jack this is Zeke... and will you let go of my arm?!” I demanded. Reed sidled up to us then his gaze firmly on Zeke’s face, I sighed “This is my boyfriend. Zeke meet Reed Sparrow, Reed this is Zeke Davis”

Zeke’s eyebrows shot up when he saw Reed’s face. I know hot blond cheerleader dates loner emo kid, I mean come on doesn’t he watch TV it happens!! Hello 90210, Naomi is smoking hot but her and Max suit. But today Reed looked more depressed than usual, he had deep grey bags under his eyes, and his cheeky smile was missing. So was the sparkle in those pretty blue eyes of his, he looked like a shell of my boyfriend.

I reached out for his hand, stepping away from Jack who surprisingly let me go. I placed my hand on his cheek looking up into his face, he stared down at me with those empty blue eyes, my lip started trembling and my stomach knotted up painfully. I tried to stop the tears building up but I couldn’t. I couldn’t look Reed in the face, not... I just couldn’t.

“I’m sorry Reed” I whispered before running away.

I escaped to the girl’s bathroom. I touched up my makeup put on a dumb pretty girl smile and walked out with a fake spring in my step, I headed to first lesson R.S it was so boring that I was yawning within 10mins. Claire kept shooting me anxious looks from across the room. I was getting sick and tired of her whining about my brother, he dumped you move on, was what I really wanted to tell her. Instead I lied and comforted her.