The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [6]

Reed P.O.V

I stared worriedly at Jack as he leant against my door, a thinking expression on his face. I didn’t interrupt him I just watched his facial expressions until his eyes glazed over with determination. He locked his jaw and turned to look at me. I felt chills rolling off of him; it made me afraid for some reason. Even though I had chosen Gemma I couldn’t help but admire Jack’s beauty, especially for a dude. His golden blond hair and those endless blue eyes bore into mine.

“Look, if we are going to pretend that kiss never happened, I’m going to go back to treating you like a loner, the same way I did before I knew who you were. You can be as popular as you want leeching off Gemma, but you don’t sit at my table for lunch anymore, you got that fag?” he hissed.

I sat there looking at him shocked, even though he was leaving me alone like I wanted him to, his speech kinda hurt. He was going back to Jack Nickels like I wanted, but it still hurt to hear him call me a fag. I didn’t look at him; my balloon felt like it was slowly deflating. He opened the door and walked out closing it behind him.

I waited 5mins before going downstairs after him. Dom and Mrs Nickels were sitting on the couch drinking wine, Jack was in the armchairs opposite them texting on his phone. Gemma wasn’t in the room, so I went to the kitchen to go find her. She was on the phone sitting on a stool. I leant against the counter next to her and watched her.

When she felt my eyes on her, she looked up blushing. I smiled back at her, before going behind her and slowly massaging her shoulders. She leant back into my hands, I tried not to listen to her conversation, but from what she was saying I gathered she was talking to one of her cheerleading buddies.

It still amazed me even to today that Gemma actually wanted to be with me, a loner emo who listened to mainstream music. We stayed in the kitchen talking for an hour whilst I gently massaged her shoulders and neck; we occasionally stopped talking to make out. Dom walked into the kitchen whilst we were making out. He grinned at me, I smiled back slightly embarrassed.

“So?” Gemma asked hoping up onto the counter “Are you coming to the beach with us this Saturday, you know for Ben’s beach party?”

“Gemma you know those guys don’t really want me there. They only invited me because they like you”

“Okay but you’re not going to the party for them your going for me” she said showing me her puppy dog eyes.

I glared at her and she continued to bat her eyelashes at me, she leaned forward and kissed my cheek still making that adorable face at me. I rolled my eyes I was such a push over, and Gemma knew I couldn’t resist when she does that face. I placed my hands on her waist leaning closer.

“Fine, but only if I get to see you in a bikini” I said mischievously grinning at her.

She blushed and nodded her head before wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me. I looked around the kitchen spotting Dom sharing out the food; I’d completely forgotten he was there. He was smiling at me proudly, I half heartedly smiled back. I wondered if Dom would be looking at me like that if he knew I liked guys to.