Epilogue

• Dedicated to My Amazing Readers

LAUREN'S POV

IT'S BEEN ELEVEN YEARS since Simon left and he hasn't come back or even once communicated with us. No text, no call, no Skype, no FaceTime, no anything. For the first few months I thought he was just busy, getting settled in and adjusted. But then I saw one of Becca's tweets.

"Look what @SimonBerkeley got me today! <3 Love you! pic.twitter.com/fjeiwiceDC

{A/N: That is not a real tweet or picture link. I made it up just like it is on Twitter.}

That happened about six months after he left. My feelings were hurt, but I guess we both moved on. After our performance in Minneapolis at the Mall of America with Austin Mahone, we were a little attracted to each other but that was only a month and a week after Simon left. You're probably wondering what has happened to our family. Well, we all moved out. Our parents got a medium sized apartment on the beach.

Michael: He's 35 years old now. Married to a really pretty and nice woman named Chelsea, and has three kids: Kristen is 9 years old, Jake is 7 years old, and they just had a baby, Isabella who is 3 months old.

Christina:

Age: 34

Spouse: Nick

Kids: two kids, Jenna who is 7, and Hunter who is 4.

Katherine:

Age: 32

Spouse: Jake

Kids: adopted kid from India named Sofia, who is 3

Lisa:

Age: 31

Spouse: Jordan

Kids: Michaela who is 5, and Cameron who is 7

Amy:

Age: 29

Spouse: Engaged to Sam

Kids: None

Lauren (Me):

Age: 26

Spouse: No one

Kids: none

Dani:

Age: 24

Spouse: Dating Joe

Kids: None

Christian, Nick, and Joey are in college and aren't dating anyone.

We each have gone our separate ways, but we all still live in Malibu. The band is still pretty famous, and we still post covers and originals. Republic and Island Records released us from our contract when Dani turned 20. We were all too old. Everyone is happy though. Mike, Christina, and Katherine's families live in our old house. Lisa and Amy's families live in separate houses across the street from each other and two blocks away from the three eldest of us. Dani and I share an apartment one floor below our parents'.

Life has been fine, and it'll stay that way. Until I finally accidentally saw him, and IT'S BEEN 11 YEARS.

A/N: END OF IB2Y!!!!! That was the epilogue, and part will be in the description for the sequel, Final Chance. I'm going to post the first chapter of the sequel soon, but I already posted the story. Here's the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/8803312-final-chance-sequel-to-it%27s-been-2-years

Copy and paste. It'll also be in the comments and on the external link thing.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE SUPPORT!!!!!! I WAS READING FANFICS AND IB2Y CAME UP UNDER RECOMMENDED. YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU!

xoxo

xxcimluverxx

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST