Chapter 20: Be Our Guest

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

###

Unknown [Not Jerry!] POV

The date is June 3rd, 2013 Pacific Coast Time. 12 more days until me and Dani Cimorelli's birthday. I remember meeting her for the first time in November, then on May 5th. The feeling when I finished talking to them backstage still makes me tingle. The fact that when she hugged me I whispered that we have the same birthday chills my bones. Then just the high five she gave me, and her reaching out to touch me while she was singing and grinning ear to ear. The purple streak in her perfectly curled hair reminds me of Massie Block. Everyday I flashback to those moments, the ones I would freaking love to cherish. And that's all I want. To enjoy them again, in celebration of my birthday. Our birthday.

Dani's POV

12 more days until I turn 13!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited but right now I'm shivering cold in the freezing pool not even listening to my water polo coach. My birthday is in less than three weeks and you expect me to pay attention? Nuh uh not happening at all!

Finally my coach stopped talking and excused us. Yay! My friends Brittany, Caitlin, Hannah, Avery, and Kyana are all coming over for dinner and a sleepover. I rinsed the chlorine off my body and walked outside. My mom was waiting and she picked me up. Once we got home I showered fully and sat on my bed, replying to people on Twitter and posting pictures of random things on Instagram.

Ding dong, I heard the doorbell and ran downstairs skipping every other step. Christina held the door open as I jump onto Hannah's back.

"Oi!" she screeches. "Get off my back you fatso!" everyone just laughs and I get off my friend.

"So, what do ya want to do?" I ask.

"Be lazy and post random pics." Avery suggested.

"YES!" Brittany and Caitlin shout in unison. We all laugh at how they're almost never quiet. I mean literally, always loud! And that's what we did for the rest of the night. Talking, laughing, watching videos, taking selfies, and just enjoying those moments while we live while we're young. Of course, dinner was amazingly and cooked by Kath.

Flashback to Dinner

Hannah and Avery Parker, the cousins. Caitlin and Brittany, the twins. And then there's Kyana, the single child.

After we finished eating and we were about to start to eat, the next thing I know all my sisters come to our table. It was the six of us at one table and the rest of my family at another. My sisters started to sing...

"Be, our, guest be our guest, put our service to the test. Tie a napkin around your neck, cherie and we'll provide the rest." Then I notice that they are all wearing black button up shirts, black tights, black skirts, black flats, and a white mini apron. My friends and I start to laugh.

~~~End of Flashback~~~

"And she turned around and saw a ghost, waiting for her to come closer, closer, closer."

Kyana was finishing up a ghost story that wasn't really that scary. To be honest, none of us can tell a good one, except maybe Lauren but she was hanging out with Amy.

Skip to Morning

I wake up by the smell of sizzling bacon and pancakes. Katherine I love you! I scream,

"Wake up you hobos!" and that gets the girls up. Since we slept in the living room it took us just a few steps to get to the kitchen. We're the first ones up besides Kath. Darn these pancakes are good! By the time my friends left it was already 2:00 p.m. and Christina wanted us to practice for the Music Video of Made In America. Oh boy....

###

Updating Goal: 15 votes & 5 comments

A/N: I know it's short, but I haven't updated in five days and it was killing me! For the next longer chapter I would like 15 votes and 5 comments! You can do it! I have faith in you!

Who do you think the "unknown" POV at the beginning is? Leave a comment below on who you think!

The teaser of Ch. 1 of Made In America is up, so go read it! Link is in the external link.

15 votes, 5 comments guys!

Thanks for over 5100 reads!

PS: all the characters have been added now. You already have heard about Brittany and Caitlin, so here's the rest.

Hannah Parker- @IanVanity

Avery Parker- @micolover

Kyana Underwood- @kyanacim

Chapter dedicated to @IanVanity @kyanacim already got a dedication. Previous chapter to @micolover

Love ya!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST