Chapter 4: Jealousy Gets the Best of You

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST

ADD TO LIBRARY

FAN

READ MY OTHER STORIES TOO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: March 20, 2013

Setting: School Hallway

Time: 1:05 P.M.

Outline: Rebecca and Lauren's feelings

Rebecca's POV:

I walked past a very unhappy looking Lauren Cimorelli. We don't talk much anymore. I betrayed her and Angela. Lauren and I used to be inseparable. We were best friends. Until she met Angela. From that day on, they always did everything together, but they included me too. We were all best friends, but I felt excluded sometimes. They were perfect, they still are. Kind, caring, responsible, loved, gorgeous, and Lauren was famous. Their parents love them. Mine don't. My parents abuse me every day. It's hard, life is hard..........

Lauren's POV:

Rebecca walked past me looking hurt and confused. Part of me wanted to be nice and talk to her. Part of me didn't. She framed us. It hurt and it still does. But.... being the Catholic that I am. I went up to her.

"Hey Rebecca," I said softly.

"What?" she snapped back. Whoa, way to be mean Becca.

"I just wanted to help," I answered putting my hands up and backing away.

"I don't need help!" she cried.

"Okay, okay," I nodded then went off to class trying not to think about it. Her attitude changed. What happened to that nice, not fake, beautiful girl I used to know and love? How is she the mean, fake, evil-eyed, bimbo that she is now? Ugh! I was still thinking about this when I walked into someone.

SIMON BERKELEY

"Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there," he apologized.

"Um, n-n-no my bad," I stammered.

"It was me. Sorry. See ya!" he said quickly and ran off in the other direction. I felt faint. Uh oh......

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hiya! THIS IS REALLY SHORT!!!! I'M SO SORRY BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE QUICKER NEXT TIME AND MAKE IT LONGER. I haven't updated in a while and it killed me. Even though I said I would update yesterday, I decided to be mean and not. Haha, no I went to church, and then I was really tired to I didn't have the energy to write. Then, we went to my friend's house for Easter and watched Pitch Perfect! Anyways, I found out something last night that made me really pissed and happy and I need to vent......

Anyways, sorry I haven't updated. I have writers block for More Than Just Best Band Friends and it's been over a month since I posted. Don't worry, it should be coming soon I hope.

Also, I really want to thank you guys so much! Over 50 fans? That's ah-mazayn! I love you!

xx

~xxcim1Dluverxx

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST

ADD TO LIBRARY

FAN

READ MY OTHER STORIES TOO!