The REAL Chapter 12: Falling in Like Again

Okay guys! Here is the REAL Chapter 12. The teaser was titled "GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!!!!" but the real chapter is called "Falling in Like Again"

I posted the teaser a couple of days ago and it like, got so many reads and votes so fast that I was grinning ear to ear and my teacher stared at me like I was cray. Actually, I am crazy but in a good way :)

So.... what's new? I'm just so happy this story almost has 2000 reads and they came way faster than my other story. Also almost 90 votes!!!! You guys are the best!!!! Thank you so so so so much for supporting me and for all your really really awesome and kind in your comments and messages. The stories written by my fans that I have read this week are:

A Justin Bieber Love Story by JB1Dlyly

Life Changing Words by iwantonlyonething

Back Together by CimLovatic5H

and

The Freedom to be Free by XxOneCimXx

Yeah, so those are the fanfics I read THIS WEEK BY MY FANS. Of course I read some more but they were not written by my fans. Don't worry guys, I really love your stories. I read them a lot then start to fangirl......

So here is the REAL Chapter 12:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

CREDIT FOR SOME IDEAS IN THIS CHAPTER GO TO @Eyeball1402

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Simon's POV:

"Can't believe you're packing your bags, trying so hard not to cry. Had the best time, and now it's the worst time, but we have to say goodbye! Don't promise that you're gonna write, don't promise that you'll call, just promise that you won't forget we had it all!"

The familiar song lyrics pour through my headphones into my ears. Don't worry, it's only familiar because I've listened to it so much. I really really really really miss Becca. But, not as much as I thought I would. Lauren's the one who's helping me without even knowing it.

Anyways, Bec is a HUGE Directioner. She would blast this music and this is her favorite song. The lyrics are just like what happened with Secca. I honestly hope that I will get over her. Maybe I'll date Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ooooooooooo, suddenly the thought that Becca left isn't so horrid after all.

As the second verse comes on, I hear the front door slam and the sound of names being called, but in a really seductive tone.

"Zach..."

"Sasha..."

And so on. Oh great, my older brother brought back his new girlfriend for this week. You see, Zach is eighteen, but he's smart, good looking, and well girls say he's sexy. He's just the biggest player ever!!! At least, now he is. Zach wasn't always like this. But now he finds a girl, gets "close" to her, then dumps her. It's horrible. I think he's hoping it will rub off on me. My parents always try to stop him, but he doesn't listen. Zach sometimes comes home at like, 5 in the morning, even on school nights. Luckily, he doesn't drink or else he'd get massive hangovers because two hours of Zs, then he would have to wake up for school. Normally he's just out with his date. I couldn't take the sound of my brother and his girlfriend heavily making out, or if there isn't the sound, then the idea of it.

"ZACHARY FRANK BERKLEY, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!" I shout as school as I get downstairs. "AND YOU, GET OUT!!! YOU DISGUST ME!" The girl, who I'm guessing is named Sasha, judging from the moaning caused by my brother, crossed her arms.