Chapter 19: I'm Alone/Made In America Info

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM BECAUSE IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

###

Hey guys!!! So... some of you may have heard.... CIMORELLI'S FIRST SINGLE "MADE IN AMERICA" CAME OUT ON RADIO DISNEY!!!!!!

After I saw their tweets I literally freaked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The link to the song will be in the comments below along with...

Made In America (A Cimorelli Story) by xxcimluverxx

Yes! A new story!!!! I know I still have to write this one and I will.... but summer is coming and I'll be bored. You might be thinking about how when I started this story I didn't updated MTJBBF. Sorry! I'll try to update more on IB2Y and MIA (Made In America)

The link to Made In America will be in the eternal link section and in the comments below. It also is on my message board so make sure to check it out!

Love you! Here's Chapter 19 titled "Made In America" hahe oops... lol

###

Lauren's POV

After we rehearsed, I just sat on the floor randomly tweeting and posting weird selfies of myself.

"Say it loud, shout it out, time for us to make a sound." started coming from somewhere underneath me. Hahe, my phone. I checked the caller ID.

Simon xx <33333

I grinned and quickly answered.

"Hey!"

"Hey! Sorry I didn't answer earlier, third period. Ugh! So, wassup?"

"Nothing much. Oh yeah, sorry for running out on you yesterday. Something came up. I'll tell you later."

"Apology accepted. I left right after you did though."

"Oh. Hey, can you come over tonight for dinner?"

"Sure!"

"Yay! I'll tell you what happened and why I'm not at school."

"Cool. Oops, the bell just rang. I'll see you tonight, kay?"

"Alright, bye!"

We didn't say "I love you" and all that jazz because we both agreed we'd take this relationship slow. Why am I so lucky?

~~~~Skip to Dinner~~~~

"This is delicious Katherine!" Simon says. [hahe, Simon says]

"Thanks!" Katherine replies.

"It's great that you can join us tonight." Mom says. Simon just grins. We all finish eating and I pull Simon up to my room.

"No funny buisness!" I hear Dani yell. We both roll our eyes and laugh.

"Okay, here's the thing. When my family moved down here to LA, Becca and Angela came with me. The Bells have left, and then the worst thing happened. The Maleks left. Her dad got fired from his job here and got a new one back up in NorCal. So... now I'm alone. You are all I have left and I DO NOT want to leave you." I realize tears are now falling down my cheeks.

"Awwwwwww. C'mon, let's go get ice cream." Simon says while rubbing my back. I just nod and walk with him downstairs. We grab our coats and make our way down the streets to be greeted by a young girl probably around 19 years young.

"What can I get for you today?"

"Umm, I'll have a waffle cone with a triple scoop of strawberry ice cream." Simon answers. The girl nods and gives us our ice cream with two spoons. He pays and we sit down and share our ice cream quietly. This is just perfect.

Simon's POV

This is perfect. She's perfect. We're perfect together. I still can't believe both of her best friends left her. Of course, they didn't have a choice. Lauren doesn't deserve any hate, or her almost sisters ditch her. She has an amazing familly, amazing voice, and I will always be there to support her. No one, will ever get in the way of our relationship. Ever....

Jerry's POV

Simon is W-R-O-N-G! Something will get in their way and I know what it is.

Dani's birthday is June 15th, [Same day as me! xxcimluverxx] It's her big 1-3 and I overheard the Cimorellis talking about her throwing a big bash after they get home from Fort Wayne, Indiana because they will be there on her birthday. Oh boy, this will be one WILD ride.

###

A/N: Sorry! This is short and I know, but who do you think the person that will get in the way is? I wrote this last week and finished it tonight and I'm so sorry for not updating! My family went on vacation for Memorial Day Weekend (Happy Memorial Day btw if you're Made In America!). Made In America info is below.

Made In America (A Cimorelli Story) [Coming Soon!] by xxcimluverxx

The link will be in the external link and in the comments below. I am forming a team of co-authors for Made In America so go check it out now and share it with all your Wattpad friends! I promise I still will update my other stories. If I can get MIA to be as succesful as IB2Y, I will be jumping off the walls!!!!!!!

That's technically it for this A/N guys. I love you and I will try to update more but I'm super duper busy!

xx

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN