Chapter 18: Just Give Me A Reason

Had to make this chapter short because of time limits. Next chapter will add more new characters! <33

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

###

Simon's POV

Buzzzzzz Buzzzzz Buzzzzzz

I felt a vibration in my pocket as I'm sitting in Mrs. Wright's third period maths class. No way would I answer it. She's so strict about everything, if I get caught, I'd be dead meat. I glance around trying to make sure I'm not hallucinating. Lauren didn't come to school today, and neither did any of her sisters. I wonder what happened. Angela didn't come either so it's not like I can ask her. Ugh! I'll just have to wait until free period to call her. Luckily, that's my next period so, yay!

Lauren's POV

He didn't pick up. I checked my the clock, 9:33 a.m. Oh yeah, it's third period right now and he's in Mrs. Wright's maths class. My third period is my free period. His fourth period is his free period. Oh well, I'll just wait till school's out.

"Lauren!" I hear Lisa call from upstairs as I'm sitting on the couch in our living room.

"What?"

"We're going to rehearse! Come upstairs to the office!"

"Okay!" I go up two flights of stairs to the office. It's the band's own place to hide away from chaos besides our room of course. The office is on the top floor of the house. There's the first floor where the kitchen, foyer, dining room, two bathrooms, and living room are. They are all pretty big. The next floor has all the bedrooms. The master bedroom is straight ahead from the top of the stairs. Michael and Alex in one room on the right, and Joey, Nick, and Christian diagonally across from them. Mine, Dani's, and Lisa's room is right across from the older boys', and Christina, Katherine, and Amy's room is directly across from the younger boys' room.

Next to our parents' room is a door with stairs that lead to the top floor where the office is. In the office are the following items: a Mac laptop, a mic, and a couch. Pretty simple, but there's a wide open floor where we just sit and laugh and play games and talk etc.

I finally reach the office and see all my sisters sitting on the floor except for Lisa. She's at the computer printing something. Most likely lyrics for our next cover. I watch my older sister grab three copies as I sit down next to Dani and Amy. She hands Christina and Katherine one to share, Dani and me one, and keeps one for her and Amy.

"Alright guys, let's run through this with NO harmony." Christina demands. I look at the sheet.

"Just Give Me A Reason" by P!nk & Nate Ruess - Cover by CIMORELLI!

Christina:

Right from the start you were a thief

You stole my heart

And I your willing victim

I let you see the parts of me

That weren't all that pretty

And with every touch you fixed them

Amy:

Now you've been talking in your sleep, Oh oh

Things you never say to me, Oh oh

Tell me that you've had enough of our love

Our love