Chapter 5: Secca

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST

ADD TO LIBRARY

FAN

READ MY OTHER STORIES

-------------------

Lauren's POV:

School was finally over so Angela and I hopped into her mom's car. Amy was going to a friend's house.

"How was school girls?" Mrs. Malek asked.

"Fine," Angela answered.

When we finally got home, they dropped me off. After saying my thanks, I got out the key to the front door and unlocked it. The smell of pie filled the air.

"Hey Laur!" Kath said.

"Hi! Where's everyone?" I asked.

"Christina and Lisa are in the studio doing who knows what, Mike and Alex are at the gym, Mom and Dad are at a meeting, and the boys are at a friend's house."

"Oh, are you making pie?" I inquired hopefully. She nodded then shooed me away. I walked upstairs to my room and checked my Instagram feed. (A/N: I know she doesn't have a personal one but let's pretend she does.) What I saw shocked me.

Feed:

SimonBerkely liked one photo

It was a photo of him and a girl. I clicked on it. The girl was Rebecca Bell. His head was buried in her long hair. Whoa. The caption said: Me with my wonderful boyfriend, @SimonBerkely.

My reaction: F*ck off Bec

Simon's POV {I don't know if I can write in his POV very well}

BeccaLuvsLife tagged you in a photo

That's what my Instagram feed said. (A/N: I don't have Instagram so I probs got the Instagram feed stuff wrong)

I clicked on the photo. It was a picture of Bec and me. My head was in her curly hair. She was really pretty. Our relationship kinda reminded me of Payzer. Haha, no I'm not gay, and I don't like 1D. Bec just talks about them lots. I double tapped the photo and the heart popped up.

Anyways, back to how we look like Payzer. I have Liam's curly hair from way back when, and she has Danielle's hair. It's super curly but without the highlights. I checked the comments on the pic.

LaurenCimorelli: awww u guys r so adorable! ❤❤❤

I grinned. I know Lauren. She's really pretty and she's famous. Jack and her are neighbors. I've bumped into her a bunch. If we could have a real conversation one day, it would be really cool. We have a lot in common. Snap out of it Simon! You have a girlfriend! Ugh!

Angela's POV

Whoa, Becca posted a pic of her and Simon. Sheesh. I must admit though, Secca is kinda cute. I looked at the comments

LaurenCimorelli: awww u guys r so adorable! ❤❤❤

SimonBerkely: @LaurenCimorelli thanks! I just followed u, follow back?

What? Simon just followed Lauren? She must be freaking right now! I decided to check the feed. Sure enough, he followed her. Oh gosh, I better text her.

A: hey

L: hi! My sisters and I got nominated for the best viral artist for radio Disney. There's a show on 4/26 which is a Sat. night, but I have to miss school the day before cuz of rehearsals

A: wow! That's great! U kno Simon just followed u rite?

L: ikr! I'm freaking out! Oh, Kath is calling me. I g2g. Bi

A: bi!

-----------------

Quick A/N: Writing in Simon's POV was hard so don't be mad if it totally sucked.

A/N: ok, idk if u consider this short or not but here ya go.

I'm going to the mountains until Monday and I won't have wifi so I decided one last update before I leave. I will write on another app though so when I get back I can copy and paste. Keep fanning, voting, commenting, and reading my stories. Thank you all so much for your support. It means the world. And that's it. I'm literally gonna cry because I'm on Wattpad a lot and I won't be able to for the next five days. atm, I'm really sad and I'm gonna miss you guys. Sorry if I won't update cause u know I'm gonna be gone so just keep that in mind and don't get pissed at me. Love y'all!

PS: I changed Becca's character from Taylor Swift to Madison Pettis and I'll tell you why did l8ter when I give u a background of the story and why I wrote it.

ALSO, THIS IS IMPORTANT, I REALLY DON'T LIKE WRITING CURSE WORDS. I CAN READ THEM OR HEAR THEM BUT WRITING THEM MAKES ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE. THAT'S WHY I ASTERISK AT LEAST ONE LETTER.

Xx

-xxcim1Dluverxx :{) (moustache smiley face)

VOTE

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST

ADD TO LIBRARY

FAN

READ MY OTHER STORIES