Dear Jay {Jay x reader}

Dear Jay,

We haven't seen each other in a while huh? Well, you have you new popular group of friends. Kai, Cole, Zane, and Lloyd. You even found the 'girl of your dreams,' Nya.

We drifted apart. You promised you'd stay but you didn't, did you? You don't even smile when I look at you. You don't acknowledge my presence.

I'm all alone. No friends to be by my side when I'm crying. No friend to be there when I'm feeling depressed. No you, Jay, the one who could always make me happy in the darkest of times.

All I'm hoping is that you're happy. Your happiness is all that has ever mattered to me. I don't want you to be sad, or mad or blame yourself when I do this but please don't forget me. Don't lock memories of me deep down in your brain somewhere to be lost and forgotten. I want to be forever held in your heart and in your thoughts, but my wants aren't necessary you may do as you please, but I was hoping we didn't drift away so much that we will forever be known as strangers to each other. You would never be one to me, but to you I may be. Yet, if that's what you want for your happiness go ahead. May your days always be filled with sunshine without me.

I'm not writing this to make you feel bad or blame yourself for stuff. I'm writing this because I care for you and I think you deserve to know the truth.

The truth is Jay, I love you my darling. It started out as your friend. I expected nothing more then that, bur later best friends we became. I also thought that was all we would ever be and we would feel nothing else, but I did feel something else for you. Something stronger, something greater something called love.

I don't know if you feel the same- but honestly I don't blame you if you do not. I'm not saying I don't love myself I do, it's just that sometimes I feel betrayed. You chose someone smarter than me. She is so beautiful. You deserve her. That doesn't change the way I feel about you. I think in my heart I will always love you no matter what because you are my first love and always will be.

I love how you can make me laugh. I love how comfortable we were with each other. I love how you were never afraid to be who you were when you were around me. I loved how you could always cheer me up and you would always know what to say and when I was in the dumps. I love how I could tell you everything. I love how we could tease each other and have fun with it. I loved the times we shared, and I wish I could still be living new moments. Now, I'm left to replay old moments, but thank you for creating them with me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I feel no purpose to be here when you are not living life with me so I decided to start fresh. I'm running away. I can't stay here knowing that we pushed each other away but I still have intense feelings for a guy who has the most popular girl in our school as his girlfriend. I can't live with the fact that I let you slip away.

I am leaving for good. By the time you read this I will probably be gone and starting to look for a new beginning.

Please don't blame yourself for this decision I have made. It has entirely been mine, and mine alone. Keep your head held high for me okay? Keep that smile I fell in love with plastered on your face. Keep holding on. Understand you can still contact me under the same contact information but I will not tell you were I am.

If you want to know. I left clues that will lead to me. Though, you don't have to see me. Please stay in touch. I've missed you with all my heart. I haven't forgotten you. I just feel out of place with your new friends. They are great people but I feel left out. I wish we didn't drift apart.

I love you Jay. I sincerely mean that. You don't have to believe that but its the complete truth of my feelings toward you.

Goodbye Jay, maybe/probably forever.
Have a good life
Stay happy.
Keep smiling.

With lots of love, your best friend, who loves you dearly,

-(Y/n) (L/n)

Well tried something different hoped you enjoyed. Part two? I actually liked the way this turned out! Im sorry for my absence, high school has been kicking my butt lately but I'm back!

Also please check out my dear friends new book!

@FrozenFlareriverClay

It is called Ninjago early college for: Health sciences and engineering

She needs people to join!