Out of the ordinary... {Kai x princess Reader}

//Doing something new, so ya your a princess in this story, it is also going to be pretty long considering I have a lot of ideas//

(Y/n) was lonely. A lonely, stupid, rich princess at least that's what she thought.

She was not stupid in anyway actually really smart, but not smart enough to not fall in love with someone who wanted her gone.

But, (y/n) couldn't tell herself that she didn't love him, everything about him seemed... perfect.

It all started on her 18th birthday. Her mother had thrown her a birthday ball.

The ball room was filled with laughing and dancing people. Everyone was having fun well except one person, (y/n).

She was not having fun at her own birthday party and the reason why, she hated wearing big fancy gowns, acting like she was higher than everyone else. She knew that she wasn't she just had the money, nothing more, nothing less.

Guards lined the door way. They were on the lookout for someone. Making sure he would not find his way into the party. He was wanted, though he only did the things he did to protect his family.

Kai Smith was his name.

He was cunning, dashing, and sly, everything you would not expect in a wanted criminal.

He was on a mission for the princess that very night, and somehow he snuck himself into the birthday ball without getting caught.

He acted like any normal villager at the ball. He talked and joked with some girls, winning their hearts over.

Meanwhile...

(Y/n) silently walked around the room greeting people, yet none of them seemed to notice she wasn't herself that night.

She was done being a princess. She was done with suitors. She was done with the idea of becoming queen once she was wed. She was done with everything.

A silent tear slipped out of (y/n)'s eye. She raised her hand to wipe the tear only to find someone else was doing it for her...

She raised her head up to the mysterious stranger, and lets just say she thought he was fairly attractive.

He had brown hair spiked in a very unusual way, but it suited him. He had soft green eyes that showed mischievousness. Tan skin with very little sign of blemish. He was also wearing a plain black suit with a bright red tie.

(Y/n) smiled warmly at him.

"What's wrong princess? You shouldn't be sad on your birthday." The boy said showing a dashing smile.

"I am not sad, it was just...um...happy tears that's all." she lied.

"I know when I see someone sad, your majesty."

"No need to call me that, my names (y/n), but um thank you.....for caring, I am just done with all this royal responsibilities. " (y/n) smiled faintly.

"I thought you like being a princess." he chuckled.

"Not really."

|Time Skip|

(Y/n) and the mysterious stranger danced the night away.

Smiling, and laughing, but (y/n) forgot to ask one important question.

Silently the too walked through the garden.

"So... I never got your name." (y/n) said blushing a little.

He smirked.

"My name? Well. Kai. Kai smith of coarse." He chuckled grinning at a shocked princess.