Together Forever {Morro x reader}

I have a question.

Can you die when you are already dead?

Well to answer that question...

Yes, Yes you can die when you're already gone.

And let me explain...

It was a dark fateful day for Ninjago, and I was roaming more like floating along the streets of Ninjago.

Lets just say I'm sort of a ghost.

I had gotten murdered just right after I found out my boyfriend Morro went missing and is no where to be found.

As for my soul... I'm stuck here until I find what I stayed for... and that is my boyfriend. Whom I've been looking for, for over 10 years now.

I am losing hope. I will forever be a lost soul on the look out for her gone...gone... gone boyfriend.

"Morro is planning to release the preeminent today we need to stop him." I heard a voice say.

That voice came from a certain green ninja talking to the rest of his ninja friends.

"They are talking about my boyfriend maybe if I follow them around but stay out of sight they will lead me straight to him!" I thought joyfully.

I finally get to see him after ten years of waiting. These ninja may be my answer to a soul rest in peace, at last.

They all started to run toward a lonely little town called Stix. I don't understand why, this town never has anything that ever happens... at least that I know of.

I quickened my pace.

I took a look around to see ghosts everywhere, they are from the cursed realm. How I know that? Their haze is a green color mine is a white color.

"Hello..." I spoke softly to the first ghost I saw.

"Who are you? And why are you here?" He asked in a harsh tone.

"I am (y/n), (y/n) (l/n). I am a trapped soul. On the look out for my missing Boyfriend Morro. Have you seen him or even heard of him?"

"Of course I have he is my master, and he has a girlfriend you say? Well, he is running this show. The plan is to release the preeminent. I will lead you to him if you'd like." he spoke only this time a little more kindly.

"Oh, I'd love you to bring me to him."

"Alright ma'am follow me"

He lead me to a dark building. It was old creaky and mysterious.

"Morro, sir. I have some one for you she claims to be your... girlfriend."

"My what?" - I heard a deep masculine voice ring in my ears-" Wait...What's her name?" The voice spoke again after a long pause.

"You're girlfriend? And she claims to be (y/n) (l/n)." The other male ghost I had spoken to responded.

"(Y/n)! Bring her here please!" Morro spoke a little excitedly.

I floated in slowly, not to mention a little hesitantly. My gaze was forced downwards. He can't see me like this...

"(Y/n)! I missed you so much. What has happened to you my dear." He spoke taking me by the hand.

Wait how can be touch me ? I am a ghost? I forced my head up to look at him, his haze was green. Morro was a ghost from the cursed realm...

"I missed you too, but better yet what happened to you?" I said looking into his once green eyes, which were now hard to tell which color they actually were.

"I am a ghost from the cursed realm and I am here to release the preeminent. So, I can rule all of Ninjago with you my queen. Now tell me why are you like this?"

"I well... I was murdered shortly after you went missing. My soul is trapped here until I find you. Which I did and now I am happy."

We both leaned in ready for a passionate kiss, we've been so longingly waiting for, when suddenly a stone archer dude came in.

"Sorry to interrupt sir but we have an emergency. The green ninja has been spotted we need to make our move." the ghost said with a bow.

"All right. (y/n) stay here I don't want you to get hurt." Morro smiled warmly before leaving.

"I am not letting him release the preeminent. She's evil. I need to help the ninja to make Morro realize what he is doing" I thought to myself.

--Time skip to the end of the battle were they are leading the preeminent to the trench---

"Morro! Grab onto my hand!" Sensei Wu yelled.

My eyes darted to my boyfriend getting pulled into the ocean.

"Morro please..." I begged.

I watched as he slowly released his grip from Sensei giving him the special diamond.

I panicked and dove after him.

I felt a sharp pain through out half my body as I flung Morro onto Sensei Wu's Dragon.

"Goodbye Morro I love you..." I gasped out as I close my eyes waiting for my whole body to go down and disintegrate.

"(Y/n) No!" He yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me to deck.

"I am so so so sorry I let this happen you should have just let me die I already have caused so much trouble." Morro whispered hugging my broken ghost form.

"It's not your fault I wouldn't be able to live without you because I love you too much. And because of you. You have set my soul free."

I hugged him.

I felt as my. Boyfriend lifted my head up to his and began planting his lips on mine...

And you know something magical happened.

Everything started spinning around us and once we opened out eyes we were human again. And finally were able to be...

Together forever.

I know what you are thinking... cliche right? But it's the best I can do!

Anyways what did you think...

I NEED MORE REQUESTS PLEASE :)

Thank you love you guys so so much!