Distressed Damsel {Abusive! Prince! Cole x Abused! Maid! Reader x Prince! Kai}

Last prince/ princess one for now. sorry if you don't like them but they're requests and I love writing them.

Trigger warning!!!

"Work harder!" Prince Cole yelled at the maid. (y/n) was a maid for his kingdom and she really wasn't treated all the well by the prince. He was nice and charming, but only when he wanted to be, and he decided not to be that kind of prince around her.

He thought she was beautiful. He thought she had a strong personality. He didn't want to end up falling in love with her so he pushed her away. He wasn't the prince he usually was around her, but one day he stopped. He stopped being the nice charming prince, something in him just snapped.

"I'm working as hard and as fast as I can, you're highness." (y/n) spoke scrubbing the filthy ballroom floors to the best of her ability. She was almost maxed out. Her muscles ached. "No! No you aren't, we are having a celebration today in this room and it needs to be done! Try harder!" Prince Cole snarled. He walked up to her and placed his shoes on her hands. Maid (y/n) cried out in pain. "If you don't get this done in 20 minutes you won't have the fingers to help you!" he threatened. the frightened maid nodded quickly. The prince slowly got of her hands, they were bruised. Cole laughed at her reaction. "20 minutes!" he yelled walking away slowly.

-20 minutes later-

She scrubbed so hard her knuckles were bleeding, yet she still had a section to do. She sighed knowing what Prince Cole would do.

Her heart skipped a beat as he walked in smirking. "I knew you couldn't do it!" he walked up to kneeling up to (y/n) then he kicked her. She yelled in pain. "Such a pathetic maid. She can't even do one job and take me seriously." He said, grabbing her by the hair and making her look him in the eyes. Tear were streaming down her cheeks. "Did you not believe me?" he growled.

"I did believe you, your highness, this is just a big room that need a lot of scrubbing." She pleaded.
Prince Cole scoffed and threw her to the ground. "Get this done before I finish getting ready and maybe I'll spare you." He finished with a slap to her face.

Cole smiled a crooked smiles, as he walked out. He was a different prince then he started with, but he loved it. He loved the feeling of dominance he got with it. His parents didn't mind as long as he wasn't abusive to the princesses.
-

Quickly, He washed up changing into a black tuxedo with a black tie. He looked very sleek, very handsome.
He took some water fixing his hair. His brown eyes seemed to glimmer against the black he was wearing. He grinned knowing how good he looked. He slipped on his black dress shoes. He stood up and walked slowly to the destination of his favorite maid, (y/n).

Maid (y/n) hurriedly washed up the last corner, which she finished. She sighed relived. "Just in time." she thought as Cole walked in. "Aw.. You're done. Finally.. Now go get ready to serve people at the party, look presentable." he said smacking her on the butt as she walked past.

(Y/n) gasped as he did that. She felt so violated. Tear streamed down her face, as she ran to her room. She hated him, with all her heart. He hurt her so bad. Physically and Mentally.

She slowly walked to her bed and put on the outfit the queen had placed on it. It was a tight (f/c) gown. It was a mermaid gown meaning it was tight at the top and flared out by the feet. The sleeves we thin and off the shoulder. It also had a sweetheart neckline. She placed on a diamond necklace that her mother gave her before she died. She had her hair down and natural. No makeup only because princesses were only allowed to wear makeup. Finally she put on black lace up flats.

Maid (y/n) slowly walked down to the kitchen and then out to the ball room to serve the guests some, refreshments, and some wine. --

-Meanwhile in a different kingdom-