My angel {Abused! Kai x Reader}

THIS IS AU OR ALTERNATE UNIVERSE
----------

Kai was a normal teenage boy. And (y/n) was also a normal teenage girl. But they were an unlikely pair of friends.

(Y/n) was a popular senior in high school and Kai was a bullied senior in high school.

Lets just say Kai didn't have the most perfect life, like at all. His home life wasn't perfect and nor was his school life, obviously.

He would start the day with school. He would be pushed around in the halls. Always made fun of because of his looks and his marks from earlier beatings. He also would be called names, and just plain out bullied.

But, it wouldn't get better from there he would go home from school and get abused. Beaten by his parents and even his younger sister. Kai never knew what he had done to deserve this life, but apparently it was bad..
---
Kai sat slunk in his desk, as he fiddled with his hair a bit.

"Hey, loser."

Kai looked up and groaned. "Go away Vanessa." (sorry if that's your name)

"No how's all those bruises healing up, wimp. I mean what's up with your hair like what even." Vanessa bellowed laughing along with her "minions."

"I was only trying something new. I thought it looked good." Kai sighed looking at his reflection throughs his phone.

(His hair is the way it always is in the show)

"Well it doesn't." She cursed raising her hand to slap him.

Kai bracing for impacted, closed his eyes, and waited. After a while he felt no pain. His eyes flew open.

He smiled faintly as he saw his best friend clutching, Vanessa's wrist.

"Don't you ever. And I mean EVER, hurt my best friend or, bully him. Doing this says a lot about you and everyone who does. You are all idiots! Leave him alone! Go!" (Y/n) said sassily, glaring daggers at everyone around.

"You are best friends with this Loser! You are the most popular girl in the school and you choose him?!" Vanessa and her group started laughing.

"You don't know him the way I know him." (y/n) smiled looking at him.

"Pfff... whatever we're out! Come on guys."

"Yeah go."

Kai blushed as (y/n) pulled him up and into a hug. He had always had a crush on her, his best friend, but alway turned himself down. He knew he wasn't good enough for her. He knew that a girl like her deserved so much better than what he was.

"Thank you, for helping me back there." Kai smiled, pulling away from her embrace and looking at her sincerely in the eyes.

"Of course. You are my best friend I couldn't just stand there and watch. Also, don't listen to them. I think your hair looks really good by the way. Makes you look even more..... Attractive." (y/n) blushed covering her mouth realizing what she had just said.

Kai's smiled, and it gleamed, and radiated. Chuckling a little he answered, "Thank you, but don't be embarrassed it really meant a lot to me."

Kai was smiling like an idiot at this point. Silently moving a strand of her (h/l)(h/c) hair out of her eyes. He brought her face up to his. He planted a soft kiss to the tip of her nose.

Blushing (y/n) smiled, hugging him.

"Do you want to hang out later today, I'll pick you up. We'll do something fun." (y/n) asked.